Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by maluah

Hey Eastbay......this is how you suppose to ship shoes....in a BOX!!! Watch and learn......
Thank you for the pictures maluah.  I have forwarded them on.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Eastbay......this is how you suppose to ship shoes....in a BOX!!! Watch and learn......

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

I have had boxes dented from finishline too, so its all chance....but I never had a pair from eastbay come in a bag like others, that would annoy me for sure.

The box was probably already in that condition before it was sent....You can walk out of a shoe store with boxes already messed based on who was handling em before...So it's all chance...As long as the box isn't tooo F'd up, I'm okay with it....

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

I have had boxes dented from finishline too, so its all chance....but I never had a pair from eastbay come in a bag like others, that would annoy me for sure.

The box was probably already in that condition before it was sent....You can walk out of a shoe store with boxes already messed based on who was handling em before...So it's all chance...As long as the box isn't tooo F'd up, I'm okay with it....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
I hope Eastbay changes their ways soon. Sometimes the Jordans come double boxed sometimes it doesn't. What are the bags that Eastbay.com used called anyway?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
I hope Eastbay changes their ways soon. Sometimes the Jordans come double boxed sometimes it doesn't. What are the bags that Eastbay.com used called anyway?

these are all over ebay
grin.gif
some are going for as much as retail only
grin.gif

Walked in to Footaction today to help my girl get a new pair of running shoes; lo and behold they had one pair left in a 12 on the display wall. Dude told me that he found them that morning sitting behind some stuff, guess one of the other employees originally hid it for himself and never followed up with it. His loss was my gain and with the birthday coupon courtesy of our very own NT, I walked out with a pair for 90 bucks.

Walked in to Footaction today to help my girl get a new pair of running shoes; lo and behold they had one pair left in a 12 on the display wall. Dude told me that he found them that morning sitting behind some stuff, guess one of the other employees originally hid it for himself and never followed up with it. His loss was my gain and with the birthday coupon courtesy of our very own NT, I walked out with a pair for 90 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom