Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.

^^^ wrong, they are great balling shoes.  Full length zoom plus carbon fiber, cant go wrong.  I played in these when they first came out, love them.

these will outperform any kobe low that is out right now.

^^^ wrong, they are great balling shoes.  Full length zoom plus carbon fiber, cant go wrong.  I played in these when they first came out, love them.

Back
Top Bottom