Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

^^^ wrong, they are great balling shoes.  Full length zoom plus carbon fiber, cant go wrong.  I played in these when they first came out, love them.

these will outperform any kobe low that is out right now.

^^^ wrong, they are great balling shoes.  Full length zoom plus carbon fiber, cant go wrong.  I played in these when they first came out, love them.

passed then and my sentiment has not since changed. clean for the summer tho, but i'ma purist, which is why i passed the 1st time around.

passed then and my sentiment has not since changed. clean for the summer tho, but i'ma purist, which is why i passed the 1st time around.

First pair of Jordans were Taxis. So i made it a mission to get every release of taxis to drop.

Wish they were mids since i need those in my life again but it's cool. 30% off discount won't hurt

First pair of Jordans were Taxis. So i made it a mission to get every release of taxis to drop.

Wish they were mids since i need those in my life again but it's cool. 30% off discount won't hurt

Back
Top Bottom