Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

First pair of Jordans were Taxis. So i made it a mission to get every release of taxis to drop.

Wish they were mids since i need those in my life again but it's cool. 30% off discount won't hurt

First pair of Jordans were Taxis. So i made it a mission to get every release of taxis to drop.

Wish they were mids since i need those in my life again but it's cool. 30% off discount won't hurt

Originally Posted by wiseman299

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I played basketball for over 4 years - indoor and outdoor - in the XII obsidian/white lows from 2004.  They were the perfect basketball shoe for my foot - better than any Kobe, Huarache, or Jordan during that time.

Rest assured, you can ball the hell out of ANY XII, mid or low.  They are performance tanks with full-length Zoom, carbon fiber plate, amazingly durable and functional construction, and outstanding traction.

I will be buying multiple pairs of these to play basketball in.

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I played basketball for over 4 years - indoor and outdoor - in the XII obsidian/white lows from 2004.  They were the perfect basketball shoe for my foot - better than any Kobe, Huarache, or Jordan during that time.

Rest assured, you can ball the hell out of ANY XII, mid or low.  They are performance tanks with full-length Zoom, carbon fiber plate, amazingly durable and functional construction, and outstanding traction.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom