$10 says its not happening

http://www.kixandthecity....star-weekend-re-release/

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

Well they are XI, and quickstrikes soooo......

for cool greys? show me someone who gives a crap about this release. i only posted in this thread because we all expected a special CW
I care. now send us all $10!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

for cool greys? show me someone who gives a crap about this release. i only posted in this thread because we all expected a special CW
I care. now send us all $10!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Restock of Cool Grey 11's does NOT equal Quickstrike release of Cool Grey 11's.

How can you quickstrike a shoe that released worldwide as a GR?  They're probably just pulling in all the EU stock that's just sitting.

They are a quickstrike. Do you even understand the true meaning of what a quickstrike is? It's exactly how the name sounds. They are not expected on the regular release manifest, and are dropped without much notice. Just because it's not some glow in the dark shiny new colorway of an XI doesn't mean it's not a quickstrike.

uMad Zyzz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Restock of Cool Grey 11's does NOT equal Quickstrike release of Cool Grey 11's.

How can you quickstrike a shoe that released worldwide as a GR?  They're probably just pulling in all the EU stock that's just sitting.

They are a quickstrike. Do you even understand the true meaning of what a quickstrike is? It's exactly how the name sounds. They are not expected on the regular release manifest, and are dropped without much notice. Just because it's not some glow in the dark shiny new colorway of an XI doesn't mean it's not a quickstrike.

uMad Zyzz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Waaay to many rumors in this thread... It seems like none of you have any info. lol

Cant beat them... Join em...

*I heard the Ray Allen Xi are coming out*

Waaay to many rumors in this thread... It seems like none of you have any info. lol

Cant beat them... Join em...

*I heard the Ray Allen Xi are coming out*

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.
laugh.gif

The IX dropped yesterday, III today.....guessing the XI are tomorrow. They had year of the rabbits today too.
Disappointed that its just this stuff. Nothing worth dealing with the crowds for.

The IX dropped yesterday, III today.....guessing the XI are tomorrow. They had year of the rabbits today too.
Disappointed that its just this stuff. Nothing worth dealing with the crowds for.

i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.
happy.gif

i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

happy.gif

lucky @%$
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom