XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

Just curious as in where that VII pic came from since the tongue was surprisingly not multi-colored.....hmmmm

Originally Posted by bruza

Bought and giving away the VII's.
if you wear a 14, i'll take the VII's and you can have the XVI's.
glasses.gif

Forget about B1LLY whit eGuy, I'm in the H & I'm a 14. We can talk some bizness
pimp.gif

im going to have to skip this one even tough i like the XVI alot..was never really fan of the VII and i wont have the cash

Thanks for the info. However I am not feeling the hareVII's. I will end up selling or trading them (10's).

XVI=HATE!!! VII=LOVE...lol...i just dont like those man...had the OGs just to say i had em back in the day and gave them away 2 months later...man those werethe days.....

Originally Posted by MASARO

Just curious as in where that VII pic came from since the tongue was surprisingly not multi-colored.....hmmmm

eyes.gif
I hope those are not going to come out likethat!

Originally Posted by JRose5

smh.gif
Damn it, they are retroing the Black/Red XVI's. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR5

hater....
eyes.gif

bout damn time....you can't find ANY pairs that look this icy on ebay...

U344P6T12D884457F44DT20040514191818.jpg

OMG! FINALLY! You have no idea how much you made my day with this one lol. The blk/red 16's have been one of my personal favorite Jays since they dropped.THis is great news! I'd def pick those over the 7's. Man I can't wait. ANyone know the release date?

Why do people think those are new pictures and actually believe those pictures depict how they're going to look? Those pictures have been around for years.I guess not many people browsed jumpman23.com in 2003 . . .

Peace

^ sounds like u have problems man... I think Ima have to get em, jus cuz of da xvi's... tha vii's are extra!!

Back
Top Bottom