XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

^^^ Arent all the pacck $310...
Hopefully my store gets some of these packs next year.

I just saw this post and I know I'm a little late but does anyone know when these are coming out?

nvm just saw the release dates post .... is this it:

06/21/2008 Air Jordan Countdown 7/16
Multi/Multi
$310

???? anyone know????

pimp.gif
cant wait, thanks for the info.

for some reason i have a feeling that the final product of the Hares won't have a universally red tongue ...

I hope you guys know that picture is the one that's been on the retro card for years now. I'm not saying that's not the one that will be produced,but its just a sample pic.

And I'm more hype for the 7s (as you could guess) I'll be willing to trade my XVIIs for another pair of VIIs. and by the way, I hope this pack will beattainable because I'm going to be very
mad.gif
mad.gif
if I can't get my hands on these.

I might have to cop this package. I was salty when I passed on the XVI when I was in middle school...the patent leather on them joints is dope I don't toomuch care for the 7's since I already have numerous pairs but being that Im from Columbus and they got the Ohio State colors they look dope as well!

What the hell? How did I miss this thread after all this time?!!!!

I may have to buy 2 of these packages and sell the VII's.

The XVI's are some of the best J's to hoop in ever. EVER. And this colorway is too damn clean, although I'd love the Navy joints, too.

Originally Posted by lidotheundergrad

What's up with th hares in that pic......They look boring. Not a fan of XVIs
yeah, i hope they dont come with that tongue!! just red??? no colors like on the OG´s?? i hope not!!!

Originally Posted by nmsf415

damn it i wear a 12 in the xvi and an 11.5 in the vii damn packs......

lol thats how it is for me in the 10/13 pack. Need a sz13 in the Shadows and a 12 in the 13s.

I may have to buy 2 and sell the others.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom