XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

They are NOT that LIMITED PEOPLE. This version has the most in quantity, then the Motorsports (Medium Amount) , then the Tar-Heel Carolinas (Smallest Amount)

Confirmed. Nuff'Said

What may be one man's garbage is another man's treasure. Much easier cop if y'all pass...no sweat.

If these are that limited then I may be done with JB. I already quit on Lebron's shoes craziness. If JB is smart they'll make alot for all three.I'm too old to be lining up and never camped out. And never will. Stop with the super limited crap. The quality isn't even what it used to be and yourshowing you don't give a crap about your fans (as usual
eyes.gif
). Idiots iftrue.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If these are that limited then I may be done with JB. I already quit on Lebron's shoes craziness. If JB is smart they'll make alot for all three. I'm too old to be lining up and never camped out. And never will. Stop with the super limited crap. The quality isn't even what it used to be and your showing you don't give a crap about your fans (as usual
eyes.gif
). Idiots if true.

I have never camped out either. I would much rather have unique kicks so yes exclusive joints are what I look for. Brand Jordan has put out non quality retrosbut these XX3's are far from crap...certain classics most def.

Interesting. You know, House of Hoops Chicago opens up in a few weeks. Wonder if they'll get them...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

They are NOT that LIMITED PEOPLE. This version has the most in quantity, then the Motorsports (Medium Amount) , then the Tar-Heel Carolinas (Smallest Amount)

Confirmed. Nuff'Said

Nah man the Motorsports are the most limited. Guaranteed. The size run is only 8 deep. 8-12 no 11.5

i'm not sure about how limited all of the kicks will be ... but nice kicks is reporting the 2289 figure too...

personally...i'm just trying to figure out if ls accounts will get all three...or is it going to be a coast thing....anyone know for sure?

PLEASE.... I hope these aren't that limited.... these are my favorite CW beside the MotorSports & Black/Stealth XX3s... I need these bad!!!

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Interesting. You know, House of Hoops Chicago opens up in a few weeks. Wonder if they'll get them...

preety sure they will coz HH LA is getting them =)..and BTW if Mortorsports were realy limited then it would of sold out..due to the early release from othercountries..

Of all my spots over here in the H that got there shipments in already they all got the most motorsports then fewer n carolinas and only certain special onesgot very few if any of the Chi's. Definately knockin these off not really feelin all the blue ones.

Please someone provide more info on this topic. Say it aint so
frown.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i doubt it... i smell hype

They came up as a listing at Foot Locker Europe several months ago. If FL Europe are getting then, they're not that limited.

I was planning on getting the Motorsports out of the 3, so hope this doesn't mean the Motorsports are even more limited now.........

Back
Top Bottom