XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

don't think this is true, only because i was under the impression that the motorsports would be the most limited of the 3.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Where is this number coming from?

MaZe
Maze I feel you. That may be an East Coast number. I have heard of total numbers but you never know with JB. What I can confirm is thesize runs for each kick. Bulls-7.5-14, Heels-8-13 and Motors-8-12, no 11.5 yes that is only a size run of eight and that is just one each size. So theseconfirmed runs only confirm the higher numbers are from Bulls-Heels to Motors. Trust
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

MaZe
Maze I feel you. That may be an East Coast number. I have heard of total numbers but you never know with JB. What I can confirm is the size runs for each kick. Bulls-7.5-14, Heels-8-13 and Motors-8-12, no 11.5 yes that is only a size run of eight and that is just one each size. So these confirmed runs only confirm the higher numbers are from Bulls-Heels to Motors. Trust
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Wait wait wait? Didn't a couple people confirm kid sizes?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

MaZe
Maze I feel you. That may be an East Coast number. I have heard of total numbers but you never know with JB. What I can confirm is the size runs for each kick. Bulls-7.5-14, Heels-8-13 and Motors-8-12, no 11.5 yes that is only a size run of eight and that is just one each size. So these confirmed runs only confirm the higher numbers are from Bulls-Heels to Motors. Trust
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Wait wait wait? Didn't a couple people confirm kid sizes?

Yeah man I am just talking about men's.Kids Bulls 4y-7y, Heels 4.5y-7y and Motors 5y-7y.

Bulls-7.5-14, Heels-8-13 and Motors-8-12, no 11.5 yes that is only a size run of eight and that is just one each size

No size 13 motos?! Can't be true... even the Titanuims were made in size 13.

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Bulls-7.5-14, Heels-8-13 and Motors-8-12, no 11.5 yes that is only a size run of eight and that is just one each size

eBay seller
s.gif
hakzai604 has a sz 13 for sale in theMotorsports, so....

MaZe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yo my man not saying you're wrong or anything
all 3 of these sneeks will have size 13{Confirmed}
nerd.gif

as stated earlier 2,298 is too random of a number...no significance whatsoever(can you give us how you got this number???)
chicagos will not be most limited...nuff said
wink.gif

Word around the campfire is "no" where I'm at. My spot is supposed to get all three. I can't wait for those Baby blues !!!!!!

COOK # 45
Dux Ducis.

I just don't understand this talk of 8.5-12. I mean there has never been a Jordan release that didn't run up to at least sz. 13.

The man himself wears a 13 & 13.5. From a common sense & even legacy standpoint, what would be the rationale of not selling this shoe in a 13??

Just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by No2yasian

eBay seller
s.gif
hakzai604 has a sz 13 for sale in the Motorsports, so....

I see the size 13's on the Bay from Canada and a size 7 from HK. All I know is the order form that I saw here in LA from JB had that size run on it. I getit they have never done smaller than a 13 launch. I hope y'all can get your 13's.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

sole-locker.com has just put up some new pics and info on these coming out on the 28th. Does anybody know if this info is wrong and what do you think about JB makings such a nice colorway limited. Also this would mean they wouldn't be on fnl or eastbay right?
http://www.sole-locker.com/page1.php?view=preview&category=3&image=210http://www.sole-locker.com/page1.php?view=preview&category=3&image=210http://www.sole-locker.co...;category=3&image=210
it says it on the under lined site above (sole-locker.com) just log on it and check it out

i don't no if this is legit or not but i hope not

there nice but this is probably just jb building hype
i really dont care because im coppin the motorsports only because money is too tight rite now

thts BS
dont trust it~
they try to make a rumor, and make ppl whoever trust it, buy them off w/ raised price~
it happened before~
the stealth xx3s were told limited 5000pairs or something~ and the old love xx3s were told limited as well~
end up i bought them for only 120 on ebay~lol
i dont trust tht no more~
every single one xx3s is limited~
yeah u r rite!
roll.gif

What kind of %+** %+$@@@%@ is that!?!?!?!?!? No size 11.5!! JB has NEVER done some %+$@@@%@ like that EVER!! What kind of sense does that even make just smoothskip 11.5?? Bad move JB Bad %*%!+#! MOVE!!

%+$@@@%@,
Monarch

I heard my finishline got them in the releases that theyll recieve this month ,all three c/w's ,so I dont think there that limited......

Back
Top Bottom