XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

I dont think these are going to be limited at all. Footlocker is getting them in Indiana.....So I dont believe the HYPE

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Please someone provide more info on this topic. Say it aint so
frown.gif
naw this is just hype my man
grin.gif

the black/uni blue are most limited...in fact red/black should be easiest to cop since out of the 3 the most produced was for that cw
wink.gif

They won't be that limited. People are just trying to build up the hype for them. If they are that limited, screw camping out the morning afterThanksgiving.

Seriously this limited stuff is just throwing everyone off. Look at all the All-Stars, they were suppose to be limited and a huge batch came in months later,of course they were the euro rejects.

We just barely had CLEAR PICTURES of these without JBAAC STITCHING show up... Everyone needs to calmdown, be patient, and see what happens...

This stuff pisses me off. I have no idea if it's true or not, but we did hear the same thing from a couple websites when the gray/white XX3s came out(theones that didn't sell well at all), they were limited to 5000 pairs or something stupid like that.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

They are NOT that LIMITED PEOPLE. This version has the most in quantity, then the Motorsports (Medium Amount) , then the Tar-Heel Carolinas (Smallest Amount)

Confirmed. Nuff'Said

Nah man the Motorsports are the most limited. Guaranteed. The size run is only 8 deep. 8-12 no 11.5

Man please! There has NEVER been a Jordan released that stops at sz. 12.

Believe all this false info if you want, but as others have stated, chill for a week or two & you'll have CORRECT info.

limited or not ... they're gonna sell out like the titanium release... so camp out early!

Originally Posted by pftjordans

limited or not ... they're gonna sell out like the titanium release... so camp out early!

What kind of hype crap is that? Why create more hype for the newbies. I don't know about you but I have been collecting for quite some time and the lesshype, the better. What good are you doing if you walk around telling people that they need to camp out for these? HypeBeast to the max.

No they are not limited to 2,298 pairs and that type of information is absurd.

Some dude gets his sneakers early, decides to snap a few pics and slaps on any random number just to fool the rest of the community that it's limited.

We've seen things like these before with other sneaker sites who get their stuff early and tell you it's a limited release just to stir up hype. Wedon't need this unnecessary drama again and giving into the first hypebeast and giving them a reason to drive the prices sky-high only to find outthey're not selling on ebay.

- 2,298 is too random of a number and serves no significance
- If Asian and European countries get them early... and even CANADA getting the Motorsport's
- Maze would've dropped us a clue early on in the KATC video

STOP THE PANIC PEOPLE !

no way dont think so we have them on our release list that we are going to receive

JB just puts out info so that the hype can build up. I truly hope that they are not too limited.

Back
Top Bottom