XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

I wish they had some more red in them, but at the end of the day i am gonna end up buying them.

These aren't quickstrikes.

Quickstrikes are shoes that noone knows about and they drop out of nowhere.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

not my pictures but here they are...

8e53573cec18cb85e8780f0eaaa76fec4cb4b3e.pjpg

cb7151eacde20fa1bbabf054ca2fc300a808a96.pjpg
848155eac6ef0aa819255b7262fd7ca03bfd8a6.pjpg
25525c8e87cb6e69034a70c97bd7e8a04a6ba51.pjpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
this is what everyone is hyped about? You gotta be kidding me

People will fall for anything nowadays
smh.gif

Its a clean shoe.And on top of that a clean White/red shoe
happy.gif

^exactly. when i first seen the shoe i thought it was nice. and red/white are my favorite colors. so its a win win for me.

what did i "fall" for?

Red and white Js=crack IMO. I prefer redand white Js over any other colorway.

Originally Posted by blco02

By the way, it looks like these will have the same stiching that the Titaniums had.
Yep which makes it that much better.I'm just glad they aren't limited the titaniums.

Wish he would have took the flash off for at least ONE of those pictures.. looking at the pictures is hurting my eyes.. LOL

True to a point but NT gets mad info early.... So it never seems like a quickstike..... Wasn't the white/blue/orange XIII's lows supposed to be aquickstrike???? Cant forget about the quickstrike XX's that we all knew about way before the release date

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

True to a point but NT gets mad info early.... So it never seems like a quickstike..... Wasn't the white/blue/orange XIII's lows supposed to be a quickstrike???? Cant forget about the quickstrike XX's that we all knew about way before the release date

Yeah, but why Nike.com have these on their upcoming release dates?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

True to a point but NT gets mad info early.... So it never seems like a quickstike..... Wasn't the white/blue/orange XIII's lows supposed to be a quickstrike???? Cant forget about the quickstrike XX's that we all knew about way before the release date

Yeah, but why Nike.com have these on their upcoming release dates?
Exactly. Again, these are not quickstrikes. I think the last QS were the black/red laser IV's? I could be wrong.

Those are still terrible pictures. I need a clear picture to judge. They do look promising though.

Now that I see the inside of the shoes are red, I'm locked to get a pair! I was on the fence about it because the insides get dirty so fast. Thanks for thepictures!

yeah the flash on those pics is blinding, on top of that, the white/red xx3's from the dvd didn't have red on the inside of the shoe like these... justan observation

They look like fail/dulled shoes IMO. Coulda done better than just making them so generic looking. Could contrasted the weave or something.

Back
Top Bottom