XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Sooooooooo can anybody confirm whether these will be sold only in sizes 8.5-13 or will Nike sell a FSR of these.
itll be size 7.5-13, and NO they will just have FSR..

l_25a7f443cd67567ee6aba2dcb56c3ffd.jpg

love em!!!

what every happened to the anthracites xx3's that there is still no pic of yet, I thought they were the quickstrike

Originally Posted by BENNYNOCKIT

what every happened to the anthracites xx3's that there is still no pic of yet, I thought they were the quickstrike

Quickstrike - Only released at special Nike account stores, in most cases may pop out of no where in limitednumbers.

the xx3s anthracites are rumored to be released in june and maybe very limited and they are not quickstrikes.

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

Quickstrike - Only released at special Nike account stores, in most cases may pop out of no where in limited numbers.

the xx3s anthracites are rumored to be released in june and maybe very limited and they are not quickstrikes.
How can these these be qualified as quickstrike according to your terms if there is a set release date and multiple pictures? And the anthracites nopictures and not even an offical date

for the life of me, I dont understand why JB since the OG wht/red XIV REFUSES to make a true wht/red-BLACK colorway. It's always wht/red-(fill in your BSsilver/grey/charcoal/anthracite color here)

Quickstrike - Only released at special Nike account stores, in most cases may pop out of no where in limited numbers.

How can these these be qualified as quickstrike according to your terms if there is a set release date and multiple pictures? And the anthracites no pictures and not even an offical date

I Meant to say that the xx3s anthracites are not quickstrike. quickstrike is like for example a sunny day you take a quick nap all of a sudden a stormappears. retailers don't even know when they will get that shoe. another example is the retailers get a package, but don't know what the package isuntil they open it and the shoe is limited release. The xx3s anthracites are in june (rumored), but that is two and a half months left until the information isclear and pictures will hopefully be out. this year is tight at jordan brand cuz its a big year 23rd year, so information is tuff to get. the titanium were aHyperstrike - Ultra limited and available at Nike shops with a Tier 0 and 1 account. Not many shops have these accounts becausethey are very hard to get. Also, some people may call shoes numbered at 500 pairs or less a "Hyperstrike".

I still don't know why JB is making these up to a 13. I'm not gonna believe it until I see it because I've seen a size 15 Opening Day Jordan 1 oneBay.

How can these these be qualified as quickstrike according to your terms if there is a set release date and multiple pictures? And the anthracites no pictures and not even an offical date

I Meant to say that the xx3s anthracites are not quickstrike. quickstrike is like for example a sunny day you take a quick nap all of a sudden a storm appears. retailers don't even know when they will get that shoe. another example is the retailers get a package, but don't know what the package is until they open it and the shoe is limited release. The xx3s titanium anthracites are in june (rumored), but that is two and a half months left until the information is clear and pictures will hopefully be out. this year is tight at jordan brand cuz its a big year 23rd year, so information is tuff to get. the were a Hyperstrike - Ultra limited and available at Nike shops with a Tier 0 and 1 account. Not many shops have these accounts because they are very hard to get. Also, some people may call shoes numbered at 500 pairs or less a "Hyperstrike".

I see, thanks for the info

Man I hope I have enough money for these and the 6/17 pack. These next couple months are gonna be expensive.

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

i17413_318376161Aee2.JPG

Peace

are these the real deal or what?... the ones from the Dvd had no red on the inside of the kicks, and the stitching on the side was the argyl, not the onethat was on the titaniums

Two color on the XX3's doesn't rilly do it for me. Sure, it has a light shade of gray but it's very subtle. That red is callin' my name tho.lol. They might grow on me afta some time. The white/stealths did and those IMO were garbage the first time i saw em. I don't think i'll cop those northese based on the pricetag. These just don't got enough goin' on for me to drop almost 2 on em.

i thought they said in Sole that the final version has black on em

Back
Top Bottom