XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

hoping this is not another crazy release, i mean what are they planning with the XXIII to release a limited every 3-5 months, we had titaniums in january, thenapparently these along with rumours of a black and royal or black and carolina in september, just too much for me

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Yea I don't these r quickstrike jus limited lik the allstars
AGAIN, JUST BECAUSE A SHOE IS A QUICKSTRIKE DOES NOT MEAN IT HAS TO BE SUPER LIMITED.

Technically, a shoe can be a quickstrike and still be a GR. Quickstrike just means that the shoe drops out of nowhere with no warning or release date inadvance. Quickstrike does not mean limited.

Everytime I look at the titaniums, my disdain for this company grows more and more.
I'm with you. Jordan Brand's marketing strategies are weak. Making good-looking shoes limited only excites a small, immature,shallow-minded, and fad-slash-arbitrage-chasing audience. It frustrates and alienates the rest of us who appreciate well-designed and well-executed sneakersregardless of the quantity made--and I really believe we're the majority. And it's a pretty stupid concept when you think about it: The titaniums arethe same shoe as the rest of the XX3's, just in a different color, yet we have to break the bank and go through hell to get them. No thanks. I'll leavethat to the suckers who don't know what an opportunity cost is. Ask a random person on the street what they think of the titaniums...then tell them howmuch they cost and the story behind them...they'll laugh in your face. JB needs to employ some smarter decision-makers.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by blco02

These are incredibly plain looking. I don't see why everyone seems to love them.

they don't look like an indian blanket.

well at least you don't see the separation cut lining at the inner sides

Wow. Only up to size 13? Wow. Aren't these shoe supposed to be for basketball players, not 5-7 guys who never intend to hoop in them or let alone wearthem. I am starting to get upset. I mean I had all Jordans since I was 5 in 87. But, even at the height of exclusivity of Jordan(88-92) it wasnt this hard toget a pair. JB is marketing to the "Starbucks" generation. People are buying this %*$% as a fad they have no idea and probably rarely seen the man weidolized as children play.

I watch "Come Fly with Me" and laugh cause it is sentimental to me. I mean in my mind MJ is the closest thing to a celebrity role model that has everbeen and yet he allows his image to be associated with the bull-hit JB produces. Mostly the colorways not the shoes is what I have beef with. Its like SoldierBoy work @ JB with some of this stuff.

Anyway to sum it up, I stopped buying Jordans @ 13s. I didn't buy another pair until the 21s. Any true Jordan head/fan/wearer/sporter would agree. They allsucked until the 21s, now since the 14s have grown on me but thats irrelevant. My point is I am glad I had the OGs and dont have to chase the retros because Iwould knock some of these "Jordan Collectors" out in the store.

If you took the time to read this rant shout out to you.

And one last note why don't the store managers do a better job of policing their employees, because most of the "limited" availability comes fromshady shoe store employees who tell you they are sold out but they holding them back for their boys?

Anyway Peace. Sorry for the length.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Yea I don't these r quickstrike jus limited lik the allstars
@!#@ ??

I'm sure these are more limited than the allstar, I think this is the hottest colorway out of all 23's
pimp.gif

If these turn out to be super limited i am on a flight to the States to buy an AK and i will give Gentry a f**$%" chase he wont either enjoy or forgetin a hurry

Seriously guys i have all the love in the world for the product, i have the cash to spend on it Dont F me around and piss me off with the carrot danglingnonsense if i want to buy a bloody shoe i want to go to a shop, try them on (unlikely but) pay for them and go home with them.

All this chat about the chase is a bit rich from a guy who will have no problems copping whatever he wants in whatever quantity he wants

hearing two things, limited like the allstars or quickstrike...i hope its limited like the all-stars i would cop instantly

all this crap about limited is so stupid. Its maybe the last sig shoe why limited when u know people want it. I personally dont want this shoe i have the XX3 iwanted the one mj personally pick the color out for the white/red black. It just suxs that this is what is becoming of shoes today

i agree with all, i think there shuda been one limited 23 and thats it , with all the 23s comming out this year they are going to over do it for sure, verydisapointing for a solid shoe.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

If these turn out to be super limited i am on a flight to the States to buy an AK and i will give Gentry a f**$%" chase he wont either enjoy or forget in a hurry
what can you expect from that idiot humpydumpy GENTRY
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom