XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Jordan Brand didn't have to slap a limited tag on these to sell...Behind the Black/Stealth's, these are easily the hottest colorway to drop in theXX3's.

I already know this is a sign of these to come from JB, but it's still driving the so called "loyalists" further away from the company.

Very Limited = *@!! JB
smh.gif

i hope they arent too limited, we were screwed on the titaniums hopefully we are able to get these somehow.

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185

if the jumpman website has the release date and pics have been around for a while(screenshots or not) what makes these such a quickstrike and can any otherlegit person confirm?

Like blc said,These can't be limited b,the RD is on nike.com,maybe they are as limited as the allstars,but def nothing like the titaniums.....andthat's all I gotta say about that.

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they couldactually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

Noooooo, that wouldn't make any sense!

Yeah most likely not limited but, they are the hotest colorway for the 23.

Thanks JB for not limiting these!!

So we have the Quickstrike VI, the VI/XVII Countdown pack, and these all in ONE MONTH! Come on JB you're killing my pockets! More than half a G wil begoing to JB in the Month of May. My face says
happy.gif
but my pockets gon belike
mad.gif

Hopefully, they'll be a 'quickstrike' the same way the black patent/white upper XXs were a quickstrike, and not a quickstrike the way thewhite/light purple/ clear sole Zoom Kobe Is were a quickstrike.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they could actually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

maybe you could take some of that lawyer money to Flight Club NY
happy.gif

I am all confused about the month of May... I do know one thing though,.. I BETTER not miss the white/red XX3's because they are "limited" orQS'ed. Can you say UUPPSSEETTTT... The white/Red XX3 is HANDS down the best colorway (black/varsity blue pending)... but from what we have seen.. theWhite/Red XX3 is lovely.. and if it is LIMITED and I have to count on the odds of a RAFFLE TICKET.. to get a pair
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Like blc said,These can't be limited b,the RD is on nike.com,maybe they are as limited as the allstars,but def nothing like the titaniums.....and that's all I gotta say about that.
I didn't say they couldn't be limited, I said they can't be a quickstrike. They can be a quickstrike and still be plentiful. There's a difference between quickstrike and limited.

I dont know.....Im getting all confused. I see the reasoning in making some of these shoes limited. However, if all these shoes keep on being limited thislimited XXIII marketing scheme might back fire and turn people off. I am personally getting sick of all this bs. Just show me pics of all the XXIII that arecoming out, when and how much and I'll decide from there. This is starting to get out of hand.

Soooo....the plan is to make everyone broke on shoes the whole month of May is it not!? Carmines, QS VI, and now these...? all in the same damn month!?Pitiful!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they could actually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

Seriously...I'm a busy guy, I don't have time for all that nonsense. Shoes aren't my life, I don't have hours to waste camping out ordriving a hundred miles to an ultra exclusive quickstrike tier 0 hyperstrike account just to get some damn shoes. I miss the days when releases generated theirown hype, not because they were rare, but because they were dope. The fact that it's a new Jordan or a nice shoe of any kind should be exciting enough, whydo we need to go on a wild goose chase to prove how nice the shoe is?

Back
Top Bottom