XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

I think the pics show what the XXI's will look like in the final release. Every year when they release the new J's, they look just like the first pics that came out the previous July.

Accept it folks, we have seen the new J's and they suck...again.

I aint mad at the pics, I actually like the shoe. but the fact that dude designed the Nu-Retro 2s raise a HUGE FLAG! and the roy jones joints. |I
tired.gif

Man...now that the man himself retire...I don't think any or the new shoe are gona look good or sale!!! And plus...Each one starting from 1 to 18 has its own special moments!!! and own story!!! New ones will have no meaning!!! I'm not trying to get on anybodys case here, it just my opinion!!! I will alway be a Jordan fan and a fan of his kicks...but there's a limit to everything...I hit that limit once he's gone!!!
!!!WANTED!!! Air Jordan XIV's sz 8 or 8.5 in ANY COLOR!!!

not hating on dwayne....

but boy, leave it to tinker...

but its cool, last time i saw him he was rocking the carmelo 1.5, seems like a shoe he would design. simple
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

cant wait for bigger/better pics
TEAM EXCLUSIVE... WHOS IN WITH ME
These kids have had it tonight, Cause i swear im dirty
And you lookin' like a Baron's Jersey-Wiz
web hosting?
PJD193 sells fake shoes

Quote:
cant wait for bigger/better pics
cant wait for YOUR pics.

youve been saying you would have the Black/Red for quite some time now. This is NT, if you say something of that magnitude then you better be able to come through with it. Im not calling you out, just saying that were still waiting and thanks when you do have them.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

horrible, I saw this picture in another post and thought it was a joke. This looks like a sorry shoe that RBK would release. I'll definately pass on this one

They look pretty lame from those first few pics. Wouldn't mind tryin' them on for comfort though.
:\
ohwell.gif

Marcy Son What

quote:/If Jordan himself approves this shoe, he's basically saying to the world, I don't care if you guys think it looks like crap, I know you'd still buy it cause it has my name on it, and it's part of my collection. quote:/ by Runninghavoc

That's the stupidist thing that I have ever heard. The man himself would not ever think of anything like that. And if you are a true Jordan enthusiast you would know that. If you don't like than don't buy. Plain and simple. And that goes to all of you! Don't cry and whine. Because most of you will still cop. When are we ever going to get over the basic fact that if you don't like it then don't buy it. Here's $.35 cents call some one who cares!
For NT'ers with size 10, DS J's. Look for my to buy list coming soon. Looking to spend $4500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Hahaha, the fact that i'm not a Jordan enthusiast should tell you something. Jordan shoes have shown the rest of the shoe companies, that innovation is very crucial to keeping fans. As a Jordan enthusiast such as yourself, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. With the XXIs, there's no way on earth did it overdo what the XX's did introducing the IPS system. There better be IPS in that shoe. But from preliminary pictures, that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

To say that people can't voice their opinion. THAT is the dumbest hting I've ever heard. This is NIKETALK FORUMS! YOu can say whatever you feel like as long as you follow the rules of the forum. Please read the forum rules. There isn't a rule that said I can't complain or whine about how crappy the XXIs look! Calling me stupid.... YOu should definitely reevaluate what you said. PERIOD! DOn't try to bring that NEWB crap to me. I know more about shoes than you know about your mom!

Quote:
There better be IPS in that shoe. But from preliminary pictures, that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
You seriously can't tell they are using IPS in the XXI?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom