XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

I totally agree with RayDelSole... He is thinkin what im thinkin... But if i were gonna say what i think.. It looked like some old school Iversons at first glance
I wEAr Sb's n duNkS!

I believe that JB is tryin too hard. They need to settle down and return to the basics. They are thinkin too far in advance, just keep it simple!

Nice Reeboks!

sick.gif

Quote:
I believe that JB is tryin too hard. They need to settle down and return to the basics. They are thinkin too far in advance, just keep it simple!

thats exactly wat their doing imo

o

Money is Overrated

same old junk/haters and 90% of you will buy them when they come out.

back to the basics? that is EXACTLY what they are doing
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

i heard that the pattern on the outsole is the DNA pattern of Michael Jordan , and the first colorway to come out is all red with black sole.

................ :rofl:
roll.gif
..."i hate'em" ... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.."they suck.." :rolleyes
eyes.gif
..."not looking to good"... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

SHUUUTT UUUPPP
I want DS Altitudes Size 11.Please! No Rape Prices.
[email protected]

Quote:
If GetHigh420 posted these pics and has commited FRAUD in the past I most likely believe this FOOLIO is posting bullcrap. I personally believe these ain't the new Air Jordan 21's.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

1. Phil is NOT a fraud.
2. You have NO idea what you're talking about.
3. It's people like you that make me and others so hesitant to post info in the first place. Why would I make such an important thread if it wasn't the XX1. We go out of our way to post info on colorways/upcoming models and you use terms like "foolio" and "bullcrap".....

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

s...55​

:rofl:
roll.gif
i bet like 4 months from now everyone is gonna be like "wow these are growin on me"

the XX's never grew on me they still :x
sick.gif

came across this old rendering made by an NT'er a while ago, probly right after we saw pics of the XX's

97mlo1.jpg

jus thought id post it...

[/b]​

will cop the red suede for the collection,and the blk based pair for ball.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

yeah more detailed pics would be nice so far i think i have to grab the red xxi's since they come out the same day as these

eyes.gif

Not feeling them at all. the XX's were ugly to me to. But hey...copp what u like not cuz of hype.
It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

If they do look like that the day they come out.. I'm definately gonna skip on them and definately not feeling them at all now.

2NICE

Back
Top Bottom