XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

They're more regionalized and larger volume for more responsivenes.

I personally prefer a huge zoom air bag rather than segmented encapsulated units that don't cover as much area. That's what the forefoot of the XX felt like to me, there were too many columns in the forefoot and they weren't very responsive.
[/center]

one word

:x
sick.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
They're more regionalized and larger volume for more responsivenes.
What do you mean by responsiveness? And how would size affect it?

I see large pods as a mistake because you are REDUCING the customised effect of specific densities for different areas where they are needed. You are reducing resolution. I would prefer a high resolution IPS matrix where there are many smaller bits side by side with slight differences in density tuned to the whole foot.

It's like this, you can display a picture on your mobile phone but the screen is low res. Even if you use a magnifying glass to make it larger it is still going to be blocky. A portrait of a friend will show the basic features. But if you took a photo with a digital camera and displayed it on your PC monitor then you have a higher resolution and can see more detail. The picture is resolved down to smaller elements so you can make out wrinkles and freckles and such.

A high resolution system is always going to be more effective than a low resolution system. That is why they use IPS in the first place. Instead of the one density foam throughout, they vary it in critical areas. But it's still primitive. A matrix wins because all areas are given custom treatment on a finer scale.

Cyjack, if you are reading, you once panned this idea. Care to actually explain why it would not be better?

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

those look hideous, please end the jordan line now.
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

They look UNFINISHED in design, as compared to other samples (i.e. XX's) that are seen that are finished but wished to be CHANGED.
WANTED IN SIZE 10/10.5
>Nike Zoom Flight 95 (any color)
>Nike Flight Five (any color)

SO are they still going to have the ability to change air form encapseled to zoom? if so how will you be able to do it?
Thanks
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

^ Different insoles, One insole with have zoom air and the other insole will have air-sole in it and you put whichever insole you think feels better.

i thought u were gonna be able to switch it in the ips? these insoles better work otherwise im gonna want my money back.
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

Quote:
Different insoles, One insole with have zoom air and the other insole will have air-sole in it and you put whichever insole you think feels better

doesn't that seem a little stupid to anyone else? I know to each his own, but who would actually prefer regular air over zoom air? and also, how is the IPS and zoom/air supposed to work together?
[/center]

Quote:
how is the IPS and zoom/air supposed to work together?
Very easily. IPS is just different density foams in different areas. You could have Zoom Air over single density foam like most shoes but Zoom Air does not have customised regions of different densities. So put the Zoom over IPS and then you have the benefits of Zoom Air tuned in specific areas by the pods underneath. Simple.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
0]
alien.gif

------------------------------Who is your ego...--------------------------------------

looks like a cross between the 2, 14, and 20. not bad but should be better for 175 bucks.

how can u say its not worth the 175 when youve never felt them on ur feet on a basketball court....XXIs are probably gonna be the best jordans ever performance wise

if i'm not gonna ball in them i don't care how they perform. i want them to look good on my feet when i'm walking around campus and right now i don't think the 21s look good. just saying i wion't be buying em if that is what the final product looks like.

so far, so bad.

:\
ohwell.gif

::::::: teAm . Anti . ds::::::::​
yall get yo dunks from?!?!?!​
STARS on the side!!!​

they just dont look like jordans |I
tired.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Honestly, my number one policy is quality
never sell my soul is my philosophy
High velocity, lyrics like Nastradamus make a prophecy
I told you cats a long time a go it ain't no stoppin' me

Will you guys quit it about the REEBOKS. If GetHigh420 posted these pics and has commited FRAUD in the past I most likely believe this FOOLIO is posting bullcrap. I personally believe these ain't the new Air Jordan 21's. And another thing do you think Michael Jordan will approve of this? Wait a little longer for the legit pics. |I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom