XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

they definitly look like and 1s to me. theyre not that bad iono if i would cop tho. jus waitin for different colorways to be announced.
"There are four things you can do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, and change."

I'm 1000000% sure all the haters now will change and will say "copped" when we come close to the RD. Just like when the first pics of the XIXs and XXs came out. These will be copped coz I'm pretty sure these will be a high performance bball shoe. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Adelaide, South Australia

Quote:
I'm 1000000% sure all the haters now will change and will say "copped" when we come close to the RD. Just like when the first pics of the XIXs and XXs came out. These will be copped coz I'm pretty sure these will be a high performance bball shoe.

Whats new :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... Welcome to PINCHE Niketalk... >:
mad.gif
DAAMMNN FEMALES!!
I want DS Altitudes Size 11.Please! No Rape Prices.
[email protected]

i gotta see better pics of them..they look ok at least.

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87,flipmode11 & easy3000​

Everyone who keeps saying that the people with negative comments will change their minds, should just stop. If you want the shoe, buy it, if you dont like it, dont buy it. If you change your mind on how you feel about it a few weeks down the line, who cares.........out
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

Well, I'm just goin' to wait with voicing my opinion till I get to see clearer pics.
(not really feelin' them,though :wow:
embarassed.gif
)
Just keep your eye out like "aye aye captain"

what are you all not understanding? FROM THOSE PICS it looks like every other shoe that has been out on the market. AJ's need to be out of the ordinary and on another level. they cannot be like every other shoe, i dont like the fact that they went back to "generic" styling. Im not saying that we need lasering all over them and shrouds front and back but they need something to distinguish them. For instance... When your out in a crowd you can always spot the truly great jordans Jordans because they dont look like any other shoes. Now with all that said... I am basing all that i have said off of THOSE PICS, once i get better views my opinion about them might change.
PGC​

The brand Jordan team cannot win.

If they design something out of ordinary then the design is "ugly, gimmicky, too futuristic, not made to be great basketball shoes." (ie. XIX and XX)

If they design something more plain and look more like a basketball shoes (ie. XVII, XVIII, XXI) then the desginers "fell off, didn't get it, couldn't innnovate and inspire."

But Jordan's still sold well and there would be 500 threads about the new J's from now until the time they release.

damn, stop whining and at least wait until the shoes come out to make statements like "they look like something put out by RBK, And1's"
FOR SALE: NIKE SHOX STUNNERS (BLK-BLK), VC IV (T-DOT), ZOOM DRIVE (WHT-RED)AND MORE, SZ.10 & DS, CONTACT ME !!

Quote:
FROM THOSE PICS it looks like every other shoe that has been out on the market. AJ's need to be out of the ordinary and on another level. they cannot be like every other shoe, i dont like the fact that they went back to "generic" styling.

Sigh, The XIX brought me back to Jordans the XVI-XVIII were mud, the XX is just weird and more like a high heel than a basketball shoe and now this.

They are killing the design by trying to add more and more technology.

the pics are MUCH appreciated but for $175, you got to be kidding me again.

Where is the inspiration from animals and the cars and the fighter planes? No more inspiration from motorcycles and Godzilla and whatever they are thinking.

JB must smoke TONS of weed and we do too, b/c we continue to buy just about anything to come out with.

And the cycle of ******s continues. If you've been here for a while, you know how it goes down. From the XVI release, XVII wear tests, XVIII, XIX, XX, and now the XXI picture leaks, people hate, diss, feel confused, then finally turn around. Just take a deep breath, and take these for what they are. A slight glimpse into what the XXI may be. Thank you very much for the pictures, can't wait to see how this year unfolds.
[/b]​

^ Well as far as flagship game shoe this is his first.

We don't really count the 18.5.... :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

Quote:
And the cycle of ******s continues. If you've been here for a while, you know how it goes down. From the XVI release, XVII wear tests, XVIII, XIX, XX, and now the XXI picture leaks, people hate, diss, feel confused, then finally turn around. Just take a deep breath, and take these for what they are. A slight glimpse into what the XXI may be. Thank you very much for the pictures, can't wait to see how this year unfolds.

My thoughts EXACTLY !

So many children on this board. |I
tired.gif

R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Back
Top Bottom