mean.gif

Yet KIRKO BANGZ goes....... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
No Childish Gambino
mean.gif

Yet KIRKO BANGZ goes....... 
mean.gif

Though i agree Childish Gambino should be on there, he could have been on there the past 2 years, and Kirko has single that seems like it's buzzing pretty good.

kirko bangz but no lil durk? :smh:

Kirko has a new single buzzing and is coming off a previous big single, and just has a higher profile than Lil' Durk. Durk can definitely replace 2 or 3 other people on there though. I don't even know who Angel Haze, Dizzy Wright or Travis Scott are.

Last edited:
Almost everyone in this thread is like who the fck is dizzy wright. If you have not heard him go listen to some of his music . Stop sleeping on him he's pretty good.

Last edited:
Dom is definitely a bigger artist than Soul and Q.

It's been said that he doesn't want to be on that cover tho.

So i just listened to 4 songs by Logic.....no thanks....i feel like he is only on the cover because he is white. They got to throw the one white dude and female on the list for their diversity quota.

I'm White if that matters

And i understand you need some sort of accolades to make the list. But name the list like "Who's coming up". Freshman to me just means like Brand New. One Mixtape in and has crazy potential. Having multiple radio singles doesn't make me think "freshman". But whatever they call it there are good rappers on this list. I'm a huge Joey Bad fan really hope he gets as much shine as he really deserves.

Last edited:
really don't understand the fuss about angel haze. take her out for vince staples or asap ferg. pretty good list overall tho

Sosa and scoota too real for dat s***

"I dont make lyrical music..its the street. I make count music" :smokin

"If i aint on that list no rapper real"

I jus listened to lthat logic cat and yea pass. Id rather king louie, scooter, durk be on the list

Lmao at everyone listening to Logic for the first time n not liking him. Told yall he got Mac Miller steez going lol. Also Travis Scott does deserve his spot after listening to him. The Quintana song is :pimp:. Still gotta listen to Dizzy

Last edited:
Dom is definitely a bigger artist than Soul and Q.

It's been said that he doesn't want to be on that cover tho.

Dom isn't bigger than Q or Soul

He isn't even bigger than YG or Nipsey.

He isn't in the position to be turning down magazine covers

...and i highly doubt he's turning them down.

His career is going nowhere & he has no payola backing him..that's why he's not on these covers. Don't let him gas you..he's still local.

Dom isnt bigger than YG or Nipsey??? Man yall Cali dudes are weird then cuz Dom is definitely BETTER than both of them dudes. I honestly don't believe that hes not bigger than Nipsey or YG. When Dom comes out with stuff you hear about it. When they drop stuff I dont see it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom