XXXTENTACION?

Reading reactions on social media, it's always interesting to see everyone tie their morals into matters like this and how much it differs depending on the individual. Think I've seen more sympathy for Aaron Hernandez when he offed himself.

people be acting too perfect for me.
even for chris brown. these dudes have a dumb emotional moment at 16-19 nd they try to use that to discredit any attempt they make to move past that.

especially X. chris been wilding for years but X actually fixed all his beefs and was on sme wild positive ****. giving playstations and home studios to foster centers.

he was well on pace to not being the same dude he was at 17. i dont know what people be wanting other than time machines.

even for chris brown. these dudes have a dumb emotional moment at 16-19 nd they try to use that to discredit any attempt they make to move past that.

especially X. chris been wilding for years but X actually fixed all his beefs and was on sme wild positive ****. giving playstations and home studios to foster centers.

he was well on pace to not being the same dude he was at 17. i dont know what people be wanting other than time machines.
1. People will always remember the bad **** you did. Never fails.

2. Just cause you change doesn't mean people should have sympathy.

Seek forgiveness and repent on ones actions. By not doing so how will we process as a society? This is why the world is in the state it's in right now: greed, corruption, vile, and lust. If we as a society keep down this path then the end of it will be near. We must have a least a shred of sympathy if a life is lost because if we don't we're no better than the devil himself.

1. People will always remember the bad **** you did. Never fails.

2. Just cause you change doesn't mean people should have sympathy.

thats a lame post internet/social media way of being a human.

people shouldnt be judged for life for **** they did at 15-17. it seems only certain types of people get that treatment too.

people shouldnt be judged for life for **** they did at 15-17. it seems only certain types of people get that treatment too.
We aren't talking about a dude that had many years life or that made a noticeable and impactful changed. He was just a year or probably less removed from all these issues.

I'm not saying he deserved to died nor I'm advocating his death was just, playing devils advocate and also looking with an open mind why people were still upset at dude.

Ppl just pick and choose who they wanna sympathize for thats all. Xxx aint as established so he gon get that backlash. Chris Brown gets mowed down tomorrow nobody is gonna be bringin up his domestic issue, but wit Xxx its at the forefront of discussion.

RIP the kid. Made mistakes and died at 20. Life was taken before he even had the chance to make a change on it.

This.
We call kids kids for a reason, because they are kids.
Kids grow into men and put away Childish things.
The internet does not forgive, because it's perfect.

Dudes always pointing fingers and forgetting that when you point 1 finger there are 3 pointed right back at you, literally.

Not everybody needs a voice, but everybody has a voice.
It's why America is so dumb.(Americas not alone here but leading the pack)

Dude basically had no choice but to clean his image, he was on trial for kidnapping and beating the hell out of a girl.

I hate Chris Brown too but his clean-up was A1, if video of him punching a girl leaked, gloated about nearly killing a gay dude in jail, along with downplaying feminism and the MeToo movement in the midst of his Rihanna case dude most likely woulda got cancelled.

I don't feel any type of way in regards to his death but dude has done things that ppl have all the right to hold against him

It’s not about acting perfect. People will give you a pass for dealing drugs or stealing etc when your young. You kidnap and beat a woman for days, nah homie needs to go to jail for me to start a forgiving process. That ain’t a youngster thing. That’s a crazy messed up individual thing. Even Chris Brown didn’t kidnap Rihanna and hold her captive

Dude who was "suspected killer" has gained 300k+ IG followers since then and it turns out all that info was wrong so theres basically nothing at all linking him to the murder. Had people out here posting his home address etc :smh:

Dude basically had no choice but to clean his image, he was on trial for kidnapping and beating the hell out of a girl.

I hate Chris Brown too but his clean-up was A1, if video of him punching a girl leaked, gloated about nearly killing a gay dude in jail, along with downplaying feminism and the MeToo movement in the midst of his Rihanna case dude most likely woulda got cancelled.

I don't feel any type of way in regards to his death but dude has done things that ppl have all the right to hold against him

This

Ppl just pick and choose who they wanna sympathize for thats all. Xxx aint as established so he gon get that backlash. Chris Brown gets mowed down tomorrow nobody is gonna be bringin up his domestic issue, but wit Xxx its at the forefront of discussion.

RIP the kid. Made mistakes and died at 20. Life was taken before he even had the chance to make a change on it.

Did you see the girls face? Now imagine if that was your friend or relative. You know, selective sympathy.

You can literally use that defense with everyone.

He didn't know he was going to kill someone. It was the people he was around. He's really good.
He made a mistake, he didn't know he was that drunk.

This dude was 20, not 47

I will say it's a shame the way he went out, but I don't see anything in his past that would make me expend any energy to defend him. RIP to the young man.

It's amazing what we pick and choose to treat with kid gloves.

Like that Jidenna Malcom X tweet. Yes *****....if Malcolm X died at 20...he WOULD have been remembered for what he did up to that point. It is what it is.

You take the good with the bad and vice versa. That's the whole picture. Ignoring one side and thinking you being "respectful" by doing so is some **** I can't understand.

When I think about this situation, most people that are committing robbery aren't out to kill the people they are robbing. I think this was more of a hit being covered by the robbery angle.

My .02

This

Did you see the girls face? Now imagine if that was your friend or relative. You know, selective sympathy.

You can literally use that defense with everyone.

He didn't know he was going to kill someone. It was the people he was around. He's really good.
He made a mistake, he didn't know he was that drunk.

Im not defending bruh Im just explaining why he is gettin this backlash. I also saw Rihanna’s face beat to a pulp and we all know if CB died he wouldnt be gettin that treatment. For a celeb it’s all about your popularity and work and people will overlook ish due to your stardom.

Im not defending bruh Im just explaining why he is gettin this backlash. I also saw Rihanna’s face beat to a pulp and we all know if CB died he wouldnt be gettin that treatment. For a celeb it’s all about your popularity and work and people will overlook ish due to your stardom.

This isn't as black and white as you're trying to make it seem. We speak in generalities too often. Yes...there would be PLENTY of people that would be giving CB that "treatment" if he passed. There'd also be plenty of people venerating him. Why does it have to be one or the other?

What is you talking about my dude?

When Rihanna went back with CB, Rihanna was getting backlash and she was the victim. I'm almost certain if CB was to be found dead, all this **** would come up it be a split.

Sometimes is warranted and sometimes is not ....

Like for example, look at all these young black males that have been assassinated by police, the first thing media do is bring up their past problems to say "oh well they weren't good guys anyways". Then it splits everyone up....

You're speaking as if you know ... smh

I mean, can we all agree that a 20 year old never deserves to die?

No one is expecting anyone who didn't know the kid to defend him, I'm just not sure why people have to continue to point out that they don't feel that sorry.

I get looking at the whole person. I get not ignoring his past transgressions. That's not what I've been seeing, though. All I've been seeing is one side villiainizing him, and the other side martyring him.

It's just been a debate on whether or not we should feel bad for someone who has done horrible things, not necessarily an honest attempt at teaching and learning a lesson here.

People just yelling past one another with their own perspective on the issue.

When I think about this situation, most people that are committing robbery aren't out to kill the people they are robbing. I think this was more of a hit being covered by the robbery angle.

My .02

Idk, police saying they spotted dude at the bank getting cash, followed him to the motorcycle place and waited for him to come back outside

Plenty of robberies end up with a death tho even if that wasn’t what they originally intended to do, **** just happens. Your mind doesn’t always work how it “should” in high adrenaline situations like that

Back
Top Bottom