Xzibit Disses Frank Ocean on Twitter

He should of said pause before he went on extreme makeover and starting picking out drapes for 13yr old girls bedrooms

He should of said pause before he went on extreme makeover and starting picking out drapes for 13yr old girls bedrooms

I'm saying X... don't act like you wasn't shucking and jiving on MTV for I don't know how many years ..... which if you gon' call anybody a Tom... I'd call X one before Frank.

Y'all stupid if you think X said "pause" cause of his true feelings. He said "pause" cuz it'd get his name back out there. I know I hadn't thought about him until this foolishness came up, had you ?

"All the world's a stage..."

I'm saying X... don't act like you wasn't shucking and jiving on MTV for I don't know how many years ..... which if you gon' call anybody a Tom... I'd call X one before Frank.
Y'all stupid if you think X said "pause" cause of his true feelings. He said "pause" cuz it'd get his name back out there. I know I hadn't thought about him until this foolishness came up, had you ?
"All the world's a stage..."
I don't think i'mma think about him after I close this page tho.

I'm kinda lost why this is even newsworthy? All he said was "pause". :lol: But see this is why people don't like the whole "gay agenda" we have going on in 2012. You can't say ISH without being offensive among other things. Got people out here wanting Chic Fil A under ground. Comedians can't make gay jokes....its ridiculous. I rock with Frank Ocean. No shame here. But ya'll need to quit with this agenda.

I'm kinda lost why this is even newsworthy? All he said was "pause". :lol: But see this is why people don't like the whole "gay agenda" we have going on in 2012. You can't say ISH without being offensive among other things. Got people out here wanting Chic Fil A under ground. Comedians can't make gay jokes....its ridiculous. I rock with Frank Ocean. No shame here. But ya'll need to quit with this agenda.

Agreed. Since when did pause become offensive.

Agreed. Since when did pause become offensive.

You guys seriously can't see why pause would be offensive to some?

Why else is he saying it other than to signify his distaste for Frank's sexuality? At it's best, it's immaturity (from a guy that's damn near forty) and at its worst it's homophobia. I don't think it's that big of a deal since X hasn't been relevant since Pimp My Ride (and even then he had already become a parody of himself.) It's obvious this guy is clawing at what little media attention he still gets.

Why else is he saying it other than to signify his distaste for Frank's sexuality? At it's best, it's immaturity (from a guy that's damn near forty) and at its worst it's homophobia. I don't think it's that big of a deal since X hasn't been relevant since Pimp My Ride (and even then he had already become a parody of himself.) It's obvious this guy is clawing at what little media attention he still gets.

He said "pause" though. :lol: Its PAUSE. Its almost like saying "no comment". Its like if someone asked him something about Frank Ocean's sexuality and he said "No comment". It would have the same meaning to me. Its clear you know his stance on the issue. Because let me tell you if this was 1998 and X was asked that question or any other rapper for that matter? There wouldn't have been a "no comment" or a "pause". They would've went IN. Ya'll can't keep attacking people for not being okay with *****exuality. Ya'll need to quit with that ish.

I would say its ignorant but not offensive. I can understand no **** being offensive because it sounds like it puts down *****exuality but pause just seems neutral to me, not negative. I used to like Xzibit but when is the last time he has been relevant. I thinks its a shame that he gets a headline from something like this when I haven't heard anything about him in years.

He said "pause" though. :lol: Its PAUSE. Its almost like saying "no comment". Its like if someone asked him something about Frank Ocean's sexuality and he said "No comment". It would have the same meaning to me. Its clear you know his stance on the issue. Because let me tell you if this was 1998 and X was asked that question or any other rapper for that matter? There wouldn't have been a "no comment" or a "pause". They would've went IN. Ya'll can't keep attacking people for not being okay with *****exuality. Ya'll need to quit with that ish.

Can you not see the difference between "no comment" and "pause"? When does one use "pause" when it's NOT a scenario involving something perceived, often incorrectly, as being gay? Let's be real here. You can bend it how you want but it's pretty clear what actually happened.

So you're saying in 1998 they would have been much more vocally against *****exuality? So? What is your point exactly? That we're 14 years into the future and, as a society, trying to be a little less ignorant? I don't get it. It's like you're hoping we go back to a time when gays have to shut themselves back into the closet, when people can't just be themselves.

Pull ya skirts down.

All the vile things people say about different groups every second of every day...and our hearts should be heavy over the extreme homophobia inherent in the playful slang term "pause"?

FOH.

Y'all dudes are ridiculous. Stupid stances like this cause more backlash against the gay community.

You short, tall, fat, skinny, dark, light, smart, stupid, black, white, asian, hispanic.....jokes rain in on you in abundance.

Say "pause" and cats are up in arms. Unbelievable.

Frank Ocean don't deserve no praise for him liking dudes...as a matter of fact he was living that dirty DL life for a minute and only announced his *****exuality days before his album release. An album that had no official video or real marketing campaign to speak of. So its not a stretch to think that his sexual orientation was used as the marketing plan.

If the gay community didn't have this forcefield around it, people would take a closer look at Frank's actions and motivations, without glazing over it with fake PCness.

Last edited:
Can you not see the difference between "no comment" and "pause"? When does one use "pause" when it's NOT a scenario involving something perceived, often incorrectly, as being gay? Let's be real here. You can bend it how you want but it's pretty clear what actually happened.
So you're saying in 1998 they would have been much more vocally against *****exuality? So? What is your point exactly? That we're 14 years into the future and, as a society, trying to be a little less ignorant? I don't get it. It's like you're hoping we go back to a time when gays have to shut themselves back into the closet, when people can't just be themselves.

No i'm not trying to do that. I hope everyone comes out. No one hides in the closet because all that does is hurt us as a society whether it be from bullying or from diseases.

I brought up 1998 because it shows how far we've come as a culture to allow a cat like Frank Ocean to come out and he hasn't been ridiculued and has actually been giving props for his bravery.

My point is, we can't attack everyone who doesn't agree with the gay agenda. I'm sorry if that hurts anyone but that's how it is. I feel like its being forced down our throats and a prime example of this is when a dude gets asked a question about another man's *****exuality and replies with "pause" its as if he called him.....(f word). Don't make the word "pause" be something its not.

why does Frank ocean have so many stans when dude literally said he put messages in his music for the man he love/d/s? how are you ok with another man instilling these images in his music..and be proud of it? luther never did it....boy george never did it i assume...george michael never did it...got caught in the bathroom and then came out....elton john doesnt come out and say ''yea that one track is about this dude i loved....secretly written...''...if X were to come out and say ''yea that one track i wrote...in all actuality i dont like gays so screw them!'' he'd be sued so hard, everybody wanna fine him! thats what im against..X is a REAL dude...not some yuppie who loves gay RnB. last i check RnB was dudes being passionate about their women....atleast that was real RnB....dude is the hottest thing out and accepted by plenty of women so maybe thats why some of you dont look deeper than that and just stroll with it....whatever floats your boat bros. i dont bang his lyrics...ill cop the instrumental if he ever puts one out tho.

Lollmaohahahha @ xzibit being a bad rapper or washed up.
A lot of your favorite rappers would have no place in rap if he didn't pave the way.
Check when paparazzi came out.

And if it came down to straight bars, odd future would be a wrap.

Ask JD and Ja rule

yeah you right, they're just jokes

I know white people who honestly dont get why the N word is offensive

Last edited:
I fail to see how the Kramer rant has any kind of relevance here.

Even if you consider "pause" an negative epithet how is that at all similar?

I fail to see how the Kramer rant has any kind of relevance here.

Even if you consider "pause" an negative epithet how is that at all similar?

I dont think its the same at all. I dont even get why this is a story. I was responding to people talking about being "insensitive" and having to tiptoe around gay slander.

Son major fail right here.

Did you just try to equate pause to the n word?

Also Kramer wasn't just using the word like it was nothing he was saying it to offend black ppl in the audience so I don't even know how you can sarcastically say yeah it's just jokes or mention white ppl you know who don't get why the word is offensive (understandable in this modern age since it's used mostly not to offend) when Kramer snapped and went off after being heckled. **** has no kind of relevance to this discussion in the slightest.

Last edited:

Also Kramer wasn't just using the word like it was nothing he was saying it to offend black ppl in the audience so I don't even know how you can sarcastically say yeah it's just jokes or mention white ppl you know who don't get why the word is offensive (understandable in this modern age since it's used mostly not to offend) when Kramer snapped and went off after being heckled. **** has no kind of relevance to this discussion in the slightest.

I'm referring to white people using it with the "r" on the end, not the pop culture version of it. And as I stated earlier, I dont think "pause" is a big deal at all. I'm talking about people being insensitive to what others find offensive.

I'm referring to white people using it with the "r" on the end, not the pop culture version of it. And as I stated earlier, I dont think "pause" is a big deal at all. I'm talking about people being insensitive to what others find offensive.

I'm pretty sure those white ppl are referring to the n word ending in a when they say they don't see a big deal about it but I wouldn't be surprised if they are even aware of the difference between the ending in r and ending in a. They probably just think it's a thing black ppl do with words so it's the same meaning.

Back
Top Bottom