Y-3 Qasa

Didn't hit on any raffles or apps for 350s so now I'm considering paying resell for them or paying 350 for DS retro boost in the OG black and cream colorway

i gotta keep holding out, these arent selling out so they have to reach sub 215 eventually right?
$215 out the door. And yes they aren't selling out because a lot of people are waiting for them to drop under $200 but the problem is when they finally do (if they do) they will definetly sell out and I may or may not be available. I'd rather pay $215 rather than risk missing out.

$215 out the door. And yes they aren't selling out because a lot of people are waiting for them to drop under $200 but the problem is when they finally do (if they do) they will definetly sell out and I may or may not be available. I'd rather pay $215 rather than risk missing out.
fair point

I wear a 10.5 in NB and 11 in Ultra boost. I've seen TTS (for me normally the 11) and Half Down (10.5 in NB) and on the site it states these fir small. any quick advice would be appreciated. Would be my first Y-3's of any kind.

I wear a 10.5 in NB and 11 in Ultra boost. I've seen TTS (for me normally the 11) and Half Down (10.5 in NB) and on the site it states these fir small. any quick advice would be appreciated. Would be my first Y-3's of any kind.

Ignore the sites recommendation. They don't fit small. I'm a TTS 11 and went with that sizing. They fit slightly big in toe so you might be able to get away with half a size down

Glad to hear people are grabbing the yoji runs. It's a great price. Most importantly the are super comfy and versatile.

Now just patiently waiting for Northern Lights to hit that price point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom