Y-3 Qasa

I got an 8UK, normally wear a US9. So actually I sized down .5 and should have got a 9 lol. I would say they fit TTS then

Last edited:
Got my Y-3 Sport Trail X in today. I should have tried on both shoes when I tried them on in store haha, my left foot is really snug.

I'm gonna wear em a bit and see if they don't break in, keeping an eye out for another good deal on a 9.5 in the meantime.

Seems like the Sport line fits more TTS than other Y-3 stuff.

Got my Y-3 Sport Trail X in today. I should have tried on both shoes when I tried them on in store haha, my left foot is really snug.

I'm gonna wear em a bit and see if they don't break in, keeping an eye out for another good deal on a 9.5 in the meantime.

Seems like the Sport line fits more TTS than other Y-3 stuff.
This is why i always ask to try on the shoe for my bigger foot (my left is the bigger foot as well).

I'm the opposite of you. I wear 9.5 but should probably wear 10 on my left foot.
apparently we are supposed to match our shoe sizes according to the bigger foot. I wear a 9 but my right foot is definitely a 9.5. I literally struggle to get it inside of some of the shoes I have, probably gonna start getting 9.5s

I'm the opposite of you. I wear 9.5 but should probably wear 10 on my left foot.
apparently we are supposed to match our shoe sizes according to the bigger foot. I wear a 9 but my right foot is definitely a 9.5. I literally struggle to get it inside of some of the shoes I have, probably gonna start getting 9.5s

9.5 fits comfortably on both my feet until I started wearing ultra boosts. 0]

I've been having my eye on those yohji runs so I had to pull the trigger for 179 but I'm worried about sizing, I wear 10.5 in most shoes, but wear 10 in pk nmd and 11 in ultra boost. I got the 10uk size will I be alright?

Thanks repped, the northern lights are dope but the black is more versatile. I've noticed I've bought a lot of black kicks lately, these, dooms, going for triple black UB and space jams too lol
Black, tan and olive green kicks are what's in right now. Loud bright colored kicks look ridiculous now. My Lebron South Beaches have been collecting dust for about a year. The other day I put them on, looked in the mirror, and immediately changed lol.

Last edited:
$166 for the Black/Charcoal Qasa High.....yes please. Been M.I.A for min, but glad I waited like I always do with Y-3's.

Black, tan and olive green kicks are what's in right now. Loud bright colored kicks look ridiculous now. My Lebron South Beaches have been collecting dust for about a year. The other day I put them on, looked in the mirror, and immediately changed lol.

lol for sure styles have changed a lot, a lot of my shoes from when I started collecting back in like 05-06 are hella bright haha. I'm also 29 now so I can't be rocking crazy ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom