Y-3 Qasa

IMG_7947.JPG
Hey Guys!
Can somebody help me about this Y3 Arc RC?
How is the fit on these?
My tts is us9(adidas,jordans)
In yohji run I wear us9
Qr boost us8,5
Qasa us8,5
It looks a bit long but god knows the fit..:D

Looking to buy a pair of yohji runs and was just wondering if anyone could comment on their preferences between the neoprene uppers or mesh uppers. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Debating if i should get those black mesh ones or the olives. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Just when I thought I wasn't feeling anything from the new collection. When these hit a deep discount I'm all in :nthat:.

505225358_2_ShoeFrontQtr

505225358_4_ShoeTopOrFront

505225358_5_Detail

Cant find a clothing thread..

But does y-3 generally run small?

Looking to pick up a swearshirt from a last falls season

43200066mu_14_f.jpg
I dont own that particular hoodie but I do own the y3 "propaganda pants" and elongated tank from 2 seasons ago. And man oh man they fit 1 to 2 sizes larger. I got the pants in medium but they literally fit like an xl. I'm not sure if I'm any help but my next clothing piece from y3 I'm sizing down.

Cant find a clothing thread..

But does y-3 generally run small?

Looking to pick up a swearshirt from a last falls season

43200066mu_14_f.jpg
This specific piece is very long in the back even sizing down one doesn't make a difference in length much. Arms may be a little smaller. Reason I passed on it.

Just received the triple black pureboosts and they fit tighter than the black/white and all white ones. Does anybody have the triple blacks to comment?

I went half size down like I normally do but these triple blacks I gotta go TTS.

really like it when y3 goes on deep discount. just picked up some y3 pants for $50 from $410 originally. sizing might be a bit big judging by what a few of you are saying in here but can't get mad at the price.

really like it when y3 goes on deep discount. just picked up some y3 pants for $50 from $410 originally. sizing might be a bit big judging by what a few of you are saying in here but can't get mad at the price.

where at?

Back
Top Bottom