Y-3 Qasa

any chance the qasa low prime knits will restock or pop up in other places? pissed i didn't grab a pair earlier
mean.gif
FSR on official site.

anyone have a picture of triple black qasa highs with indigo denim? i only have seen pictures of them with either black denim or joggers on the typical outlets

Gave up on being able to cop the Qasa highs in triple black at retail a long time ago. But thanks to all the awesome info shared on this thread I was finally able to! First time really using a forum like Niketalk but it is definitely been a good experience thus far with how helpful everyone seems to be, in this thread at least. Cannot wait to unDS these bad boys!
View media item 1357051

Last edited:
Man I so hope they release these! I like these over the prime knits that came out but I assumed those with the black soles were a sample or something. All I know is if these come out whenever the burnt orange ones come out then my wallet is not goin to like me very much! lol

I recently bought a pair 7.5 US but they're too big. New to this site but does anyone want them before i return them back? Rather sell them for what i go

them for then spend money on return shipping fees. Contact me at [email protected]
Does anybody know if these run half size big? or full size big? Thinking about getting them, should I go down half size or full size?

im a true 9 and went down .5 in the prime knits. its okay but i definitely could've went a whole size down. i have some pretty annoying heel slippage. it's nothing terrible but if I'm paying this much ill go through the hassle to get a perfect fit lol I'm probably gonna send em back for a size 8 

Did the adidas Y-3 Retro Boost Black/Multi-Color-Ice Blue ever drop? The web site who cannot be mentioned said they dropped on the 15th. Not sure if this is the right thread. If not, my apologies.

Did the adidas Y-3 Retro Boost Black/Multi-Color-Ice Blue ever drop? The web site who cannot be mentioned said they dropped on the 15th. Not sure if this is the right thread. If not, my apologies.
I have yet heard or seen them around. ( but i am assuming it is not out yet ) You can try calling the Y 3 store in miami beach FL to see if they already have them. if so, you can do a phone order with them.

^i've only ordered from them once but they were pretty great. got my pair in like 2 days lol

also 20% off at jack threads with the code "madeit". no qasas left but they do have some good sizes of the shells

Yeah, JackThreads is legit when it comes to packaging and quick shipping. I even got a bunch of freebies in the box like samples of KIND bars.

Back
Top Bottom