Y-3 Qasa

I only went half, but easily could have went a full size down.
yeah same for me. but i think the problem is that i went down 0.5 from my us size but the sizes convert different form brand to brand so i still got the same uk size... i should have went down 0.5 from my uk size which would be a whole size from us sizing. btw are these black mercer pants?

yeah same for me. but i think the problem is that i went down 0.5 from my us size but the sizes convert different form brand to brand so i still got the same uk size... i should have went down 0.5 from my uk size which would be a whole size from us sizing. btw are these black mercer pants?
Yep, black mercers.

I should have known better about the sizing. I have a pair of Tubulars already. I went a whole size down on those, but for some reason I thought the Qasa Highs would be a little different. Still totally in love with these still. Now I'm itching to get the knit pair.

Yep, black mercers.

I should have known better about the sizing. I have a pair of Tubulars already. I went a whole size down on those, but for some reason I thought the Qasa Highs would be a little different. Still totally in love with these still. Now I'm itching to get the knit pair.
aw man, i only half sized down [emoji]128553[/emoji] so they're going to be too big?

aw man, i only half sized down [emoji]128553[/emoji] so they're going to be too big?
Adidas sizing is weird. There's been a lot of discussion of the Tubular sizing in the adidas thread. I've heard that size 10.5 and up are pretty close to TTS. Anything below that runs big and you have to size down half or whole.

I'm not trying to spread any wrong information. Just what I've run into.

For anyone else wondering about sizing. I would recommend going to any store that has Tubulars and try them on. They run exactly the same as Qasa.

Anyone have a pair of 10.5s they want to swap for my 11? lmao

Triple black Qasa Highs

Last edited:

Adidas sizing is weird. There's been a lot of discussion of the Tubular sizing in the adidas thread. I've heard that size 10.5 and up are pretty close to TTS. Anything below that runs big and you have to size down half or whole.

I'm not trying to spread any wrong information. Just what I've run into.

For anyone else wondering about sizing. I would recommend going to any store that has Tubulars and try them on. They run exactly the same as Qasa.
So if my normal size is 10.5 then I need to go a whole size down?

Last edited:

So if my normal size is 10.5 then its a whole size down?
It varies by size. I'll try my best not to confuse everyone. But here is my experience with Tubulars.
  • My buddy is a TTS US10. He had to go half down on Tubulars to 9.5 and they fit him perfect.
  • Another friend who is a TT 9 bought a US8. They fit him perfect.
  • I'm a TTS US8 and I had to get a US7. Perfect fit with wiggle room too.
BUT, I've read in the other thread that people who are US10.5 and up are okay with TTS.

Hope this was helpful, again I recommend trying on Tubulars if you can before buying Qasa's. Not trying to spread any false information.

So if my normal size is 10.5 then I need to go a whole size down?
The tubular does not fit like the qasa because my sz 10 qasa fit nicely and 10.5 tubes is too small to even fit me. I wear a sz 11 tubular , jordans and I have a love hate sz relationship wtih nike 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe. I do wear 10 and 10.5 qasas , but If you want to be safe always go half sz down on your first purchase to try them out before going a full sz down on your next purchase.

Well I do have a pair of zx fluxes that fits me perfectly, which I went half size down for them (sz10). It would be really helpful if anyone here owns both the qasas and fluxes.

Sorry guys for being repetitive. I wear a sz 12 on Nikes. You guys recommend TTS or half sz down on qasas?

Sorry guys for being repetitive. I wear a sz 12 on Nikes. You guys recommend TTS or half sz down on qasas?
Whatever your normal size is half size down, that's what I've ran in too numerous times. However, if you're talking about the lows, I heard they run really big since it's just a strap of elastic. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be posting a video on my qasa's that just came in. Because when I needed help with sizing, colorways, etc. there were only a handful to watch. i've watched just about every y-3 qasa review and there just aren't enough up on YouTube. It'll be my first vid, I'll keep y'all posted.

Last edited:

I think everyones advice on here about going a whole size down is pretty accurate, IF you have narrow feet though! Otherwise I'd say only half a size down. I have wide feet and I normally wear comfortably sz10 US(New Balance) or sz10.5 US(with smaller runners, Asics Gel Lyte III).

For my first pair of Y-3, Qasa racers, I went a half sz down, 9.5 US, and I noticed the toe room told me I could have went down to sz 9 US BUT IDK how that would have worked with my wide feet though. Because if I go too small my shoes look warped from the bone protruding from the side of my foot with the pinky toe. Now for my Qasa highs I ended up getting a sz10 US and these pair actually look great on foot and no warping on the side when I take a step, however, too much room in the toe box for my liking, so I should have definitely went with a sz9.5 US. Now for my Qasa low primeknits I went with sz9.5 US and upon trying on I again like the racers felt like I could wear a sz9 US given the room in the toe box. However, when standing up and taking steps I noticed my wide feet were more noticeable like in the racers so I definitely should not think about downsizing to a sz9 US as I was thinking about doing with the next pair I am ordering. If anything I would like to see how a sz9 US in the racers looks like since I feel as though the racer is a bit more roomy that the lows, although I do not think it will be in my favor.

So anyways, I'd suggest if you have narrow feet a whole sz down and if you have wide feet only half sz down.

so I just tried mine on last night, they do feel a little less glove-ish since I have the primeknits. I sized a half down and have a narrow foot, if I would've whole sized I think they would've been too crammed.the primeknit material is not like a tight flyknit, making it less fitted. The lower Two elastic pieces aren't holding constricting my foot at all because my foot is skinny. They feel great though, since they aren't the classic neoprene material I think they're going to be a little less form fitting.

Last edited:
My best advice to anyone buying qasas or shoes in that same family or any shoe in general, would be to try them on first hand for themselves...everyone has their own definition of comfort and its nothing worst that buying a sold out shoe and then it doesn't fit and you have to sell with the possibility of not even getting your size in exchange.

also currently waiting for my primeknits as we speak..so i'll post very soon.

Last edited:
Are the bottom two elastic straps without the laces supposed to be constricting? On foot, they definitely hold the shoe together tightly, but should they feel like a tight hug? Thanks.

I think the primeknit's have more room in between the boot itself and the elastic straps. Because it is thinner than the classic neoprene there is less space between them. The primeknit are like an actual loose piece of cloth as opposed to tight elastic flyknit from Nike. Like when you have the shoe on, there is excess knit material in the shoe, which is why it looks a little ruffled in pictures.

Are the bottom two elastic straps without the laces supposed to be constricting? On foot, they definitely hold the shoe together tightly, but should they feel like a tight hug? Thanks.
yes..but as you wear them they form to your feet...the first few wears feel like tight but the more you wear them out it forms to your foot..idk if you noticed how at first it feels as if your toes are about to bust out? well eventually it forms and fits if that makes sense.

My best advice to anyone buying qasas or shoes in that same family or any shoe in general, would be to try them on first hand for themselves...everyone has their own definition of comfort and its nothing worst that buying a sold out shoe and then it doesn't fit and you have to sell with the possibility of not even getting your size in exchange.

also currently waiting for my primeknits as we speak..so i'll post very soon.

I definitely agree with that advice, trying them on yourself is the best approach. However, I am sure there are many like me who do not have any store nearby where they can do this. I am sure it's because I live in a small town in PA lol.

Back
Top Bottom