Y-3 Qasa

Well end of the day you are going to wear them anyways so I guess that's the way to look at it. I just don't agree with the not disclosing that kind of information. I remember last year I got my lady a pair YSL heels as a gift and they had one pair left in her size, which happened to be on sale, so all the better I thought. Man that pair came in and was a display model, the one shoe was so scuffed and creased it was unbelieveable that they would even ship that kinda stuff without even telling someone. Luckily they were nice about it and said something to the effect that it should not have been sold blah blah, even offered to give me more of a discount in the form of store credit. But bro it was BAD, I felt so embarrassed when she opened that box lol, we had to send it back.
Damnnn that's even worse cuz you bought em as as gift. I guess they did make every effort to try to make it right though. I was hoping maybe Feature could at least offer me a % off or maybe free shipping on my next order. I thought that wasn't too much to ask. But oh well, still got somewhat of a steal I guess

I had this happen to me another time before when I ordered some kicks from NRML.com. They notified me before they shipped though. That was a pretty classy move IMO
This is what I am talking about! This is how it should be done everytime! But yea Feature should have at least offered something for this f*ckery!

Any in store discount codes around?
nerd.gif
barney's & discount in the same sentence haha

Finally got my first pair of Y-3s. Really wanted the royal blue Qasas but I grabbed these from Feature Sneaker Boutique during their 4th of July Sale for $225 shipped. I got my true size instead of going a half size down so they're a little more roomy than I would like but I'll still rock em. I was highly upset that they ended up sending me the in-store display pair though. I'm usually not one to complain about minor stuff cuz I wear all my shoes anyways but the amount of dirt on the soles of these shoes straight out of the box was absurd in my opinion.
View media item 1617238

Still a dope pickup! Looking for the black/white in a 10.5 can't find them anywhere in North America

Last edited:
Yeah, I usually have to buy at retail because my size doesnt stick around long enough for any sale prices. :frown:

Hey guys...

So my floral retro boosts I copped from LN-CC are arriving tomorrow.

Is there anything to look for as far as to spot fakes?

Please advise.

Thanks

Yea I got lucky on the price. There was only sz 12 and 12.5 left when the sale started and I hopped on it as soon as they posted the discount code
What site is this?

I paid 300 shipped for these from y3 in May your price is way better...I want the red toes but dont want to pay 400 for them just yet. I need a sz 12.5 for a discount or something. 

What site is this?
I paid 300 shipped for these from y3 in May your price is way better...I want the red toes but dont want to pay 400 for them just yet. I need a sz 12.5 for a discount or something. 
Feature Sneaker Boutique. The sale was for the weekend only though. And I highly doubt you'll find the new red or blues on discount right now. It's a little too soon

Feature Sneaker Boutique. The sale was for the weekend only though. And I highly doubt you'll find the new red or blues on discount right now. It's a little too soon
right on bro!!! Probably just grab this OG black and white high qasa for low low then and just wait for to get red maybe in september.

Consolation since I aint got no yeezys smh lol

right on bro!!! Probably just grab this OG black and white high qasa for low low then and just wait for to get red maybe in september.

:lol: I feel you on the consolation prize. Keep an eye on blkmkt.us

Y-3's are a consolation to Yeezy's now? Please go back to the Yeezy thread. :smh:

Y-3's are a consolation to Yeezy's now? Please go back to the Yeezy thread.
mean.gif
Bro chill out. That was definitely a joke and Im not in anybody yeezy thread. I own 3 pair of y3's and no yeezys. Hardly can say Im a yeezy head. 

Last edited:

Bro chill out. definitely a joke and Im not in anybody yeezy thread. I own 3 pair of y3's and no yeezys hardly can say Im a yeezy head. 
I landed one pair of 750's and one pair of 350's.

I wanted to double up on 350's but the prices are dumb!

So I ended up picking up a retro boost for much less money and im getting better quality im sure.

I'm very happy

I landed one pair of 750's and one pair of 350's.

I wanted to double up on 350's but the prices are dumb!

So I ended up picking up a retro boost for much less money and im getting better quality im sure.

I'm very happy
Great deal bro. The comfort on y3 's is A1. I hope to pick up more in the future. 

Great deal bro. The comfort on y3 's is A1. I hope to pick up more in the future. 
Thank you!!! Yeah I'm on a boost run right now lol...

Boost >>>> everything now.

I landed my retros for $220 shipped so rather than buy a yeezy (Resell), UB's retail.

Just spend a couple mor dollars and get a Y-3 and I'll be extremely happy hahaha

Back
Top Bottom