Y-3 Qasa

y-3 just updated their online store this morning

new b/w retro boost available

online store
repped, no navy tho 
grin.gif

yeah I'm only after the navy retro boost. I have waaaay too many black upper-boost soled Adidas and Y-3 together, which is shame because I actually like those all black upper Retro Boost. 

I already have the retro boost from last season (the one with the oreo midsole), I also have like 4 different variations of Pure Boosts all with black uppers. And I still have 2 pairs of the Primeknit Pure Boost with the black upper. Not to mention a ton of other various nikes I have with black uppers, just trying to get more of other colors in though I really like this season's all black upper with the leather touch. 

Going to grab my Qasa Triple Blacks tomorrow. Got them from SneakerBoy, free shipping and no prepaid customs fees. EMS shipping, delivered by USPS, I'm pretty sure they got through without fees.

Weird tho, because my last order with SneakerBoy they charged me the fees upfront and shipped with a courier, I think it was DHL.
did they have all sizes when you copped? just my luck being 2 days late.

sneakerboy already had it before 2 days ago. Honestly for the price Sneakerboy is charging, you're better off buying it when it comes stateside for retail. 

sneakerboy? I don't know, I have never bought anything from there. I remember the triple blacks from last year were pretty available. Doubt the same people are buying the same colorway the very next year. 

i mean the triple blacks hasn't (re)released yet, I'm sure the usual stockist will get them in and you'll have multiple chances at retail. I think most people are trying to get them below retail though 
laugh.gif

i meant pre-order. just like that site dope factory. I thought they did re-release last month? according to this post - http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/06/y-3-qasa-high-triple-black-fw15

Im just trying to get a pair man haha. i don't care if its at retail. i almost made the mistake in buying a pair with too much flaws for $375. glad i asked for more pics. 
release date between Asia and USA-Europe is different man, dont know why

y3 sg released the triple black qasa hi 3 weeks ago, sneakerboy also had it since two/three weeks ago i cant remember

and when i visited y3 soho in May, they said they will release the triple black in mid July

so i am assuming y3 will release the all black in this short time in US/Europe

i just dont like waiting in uncertainty, just hope they will release it as fast as possible here

Last edited:
Went all over NYC to cop the bred Qasa joints no one had my size had to order online. The blue ones are sitting.

Was at Nordstrom at downtown Seattle and they had the blue and red Qasa highs. Was happy to seem them, never seen Y-3 their before.

Back
Top Bottom