Y-3 Qasa

The breds are cool, but I'd prefer the blacks. My black/creme qasas I gotta be careful cause that sole likes to get dirty. Black sole would be clutch.

i hear you man black is really easy but if you think about it, you can wear any denim from washed blue to shiny black with the breds. but yes black is really easy to rock and at the same time the breds are on its own lane. I've never seen any sneaker, past to present, that's designed like this. So unique.
yep i agree that the breds match well in any denim color, although so do the all black

the breds just look better only in washed denim for me

back to you man, you prefer to wear washed denim daily, or you will also wear like green khaki chino and black denim which are look better in all black

there must be one to sacrifice 
tongue.gif

Do the retro boost usually go on sale?  I want to buy the new black retro boost but don't want to drop $350

Breds vs triple black?

I would take the Breds only because you know triple
Blacks have a good chance at being back every F/W

Breds on the other hand? Might be a couple years unless they decide to bring them back next year again S/S

anyone know why soletrader uk does not carry half sizes? if i didn't need a us10 i wouldn't be so hesitant on the retro boost.

Can't tell if I like those retro boost more than last seasons with the cream. Also Y3 is petty for not offering free shipping...

Guys I need some feedback... whose fault is it that a retailer didn't get signature confirmation and insurance on a $400 product?

USPS is claiming they delivered it but my security camera showed the mailman only delivering mail AND my neighbors both said they didn't see any packages.

Not sure which path I should take in resolving this situation so I'm waiting hesitantly since I can't file a claim with USPS yet (not like it matters anyway, free insurance only covers up to 100 dollars).

Last edited:
@vir2L  IMO, a store doesn't usually purchase additional signature confirmation and insurance out of their own pockets. Most stores just ship it using their shipping accounts with UPS/FedEx/USPS at a discounted business rate. Even though it was a $400 product, they don't add additional insurance on it. I've ordered $4,000 bags for my lady and they didn't even have a "signature required" thing on it. If you have video proof that you didn't get a package, thats even better. But generally, you can just make a complaint/claim that you never received the product. Not only should that store reimburse you, but you should also be covered by your credit card for never receiving an item you paid for. 

In other news, END clothing finally got in the blue qasa highs. They had the red/black pair on there for a while now. If you're in the U.S., its 20% off for VAT, so already it would come out to less than U.S. MSRP. Add to the fact that END is currently doing a free international shipping promotion, you can get either Qasa's for £215.83 or roughly $335. Do be warned of possible customs fees.

If you're interested, here are the links.

Blue- http://www.endclothing.co.uk/y-3-qasa-high-s83175.html

Red-  http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/y-3/y-3-qasa-high-s83174.html

@vir2L  IMO, a store doesn't usually purchase additional signature confirmation and insurance out of their own pockets. Most stores just ship it using their shipping accounts with UPS/FedEx/USPS at a discounted business rate. Even though it was a $400 product, they don't add additional insurance on it. I've ordered $4,000 bags for my lady and they didn't even have a "signature required" thing on it. If you have video proof that you didn't get a package, thats even better. But generally, you can just make a complaint/claim that you never received the product. Not only should that store reimburse you, but you should also be covered by your credit card for never receiving an item you paid for. 
Much thanks for your input. That just baffles me how they can't even tack on signature confirmation for an extra 5-8 dollars. Every time I sold and shipped expensive items, signature confirmation and insurance are both included no matter what.

I sent an email to them yesterday since they were closed and I got no response. I called today during working hours and no one picked up so I'm sending another email hoping for actual feedback this time. If they don't respond at all, I guess I will have to burn my bridges with them... which sucks because I like them. 

Depending on how this situation gets resolved, I will reveal which retailer I'm talking about so others can avoid them (they're small anyway, so it's not END/JackThreads/Zappos/etc.)

Last edited:
@vir2L
 IMO, a store doesn't usually purchase additional signature confirmation and insurance out of their own pockets. Most stores just ship it using their shipping accounts with UPS/FedEx/USPS at a discounted business rate. Even though it was a $400 product, they don't add additional insurance on it. I've ordered $4,000 bags for my lady and they didn't even have a "signature required" thing on it. If you have video proof that you didn't get a package, thats even better. But generally, you can just make a complaint/claim that you never received the product. Not only should that store reimburse you, but you should also be covered by your credit card for never receiving an item you paid for. 

In other news, END clothing finally got in the blue qasa highs. They had the red/black pair on there for a while now. If you're in the U.S., its 20% off for VAT, so already it would come out to less than U.S. MSRP. Add to the fact that END is currently doing a free international shipping promotion, you can get either Qasa's for 
£215.83 or roughly $335. Do be warned of possible customs fees.​

If you're interested, here are the links.​

Blue- http://www.endclothing.co.uk/y-3-qasa-high-s83175.html

Red-  http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/y-3/y-3-qasa-high-s83174.html

Repped.

Copped the blue joints. Those are clean.

Guys I need some feedback... whose fault is it that a retailer didn't get signature confirmation and insurance on a $400 product?

USPS is claiming they delivered it but my security camera showed the mailman only delivering mail AND my neighbors both said they didn't see any packages.

Not sure which path I should take in resolving this situation so I'm waiting hesitantly since I can't file a claim with USPS yet (not like it matters anyway, free insurance only covers up to 100 dollars).
I would also suggest talking to your local post master (aka- post office manager). This happened to me a few months ago with a $150 shirt I bought. USPS says they delivered it to my address. But I talked to the post master personally and she told my delivery lady to check the surrounding neighborhoods to see if she mistakenly delivered to the wrong address. It turns out she did and I finally got my shirt 2 days later. Just a tip if you'd rather have the shoes than go thru the process of filing a claim and getting refunded

So I would normally be a US size 10 for the Qasa but since I had to size up and go US 10.5 on the Ultra boost,.......... should I also size up on the Yohji Boost, and get a US 10.5 or a 10?
If you can try on a pair of plain old tubulars, then you get the general fit. I'm personally going TTS on my Qasas and they should be here on Friday and I'll give my feeling on my pair.

I went TTS on my Qasa too. They should be here Thursday. End ships usually next day from my experience.

personally, from my experience, I would not size up on Y-3 Pure Boost, Y-3 Retro Boost, and Y-3 Qasa Highs. In regular Adidas Pure Boost, going TTS seems to be the general consensus and I own about 8-10 pairs of Pure Boost and I would agree on TTS. I thought this would apply to Y-3 Pure Boost and Y-3 Retro Boost, but this was not the case. Going TTS on both felt almost a whole size larger. Even going TTS on Qasa's, they fit big. But because of the construction, you can get away with the extra room without any heel slippage and the right socks. But length wise, going TTS on Qasa's, will give you some extra toe space. I don't own or try on any Tubulars because those feel so cheap and poorly made to me, and they're supposed to be the cheaper alternative to Qasa's. 

Also back again with some more deal on the 2 new Qasa high colors. Overheard on my work radio this morning that JackThreads offer a 20% discount for Pandora listeners. You don't have to sign up for Pandora, just enter the code "PANDORA20" at checkout to get 20% off your order. 20% off is $80 off the $400 price point. You can also stack on the "FREESHIP" coupon code to take off the $5 shipping fee. Also, I think JackThreads only charge sales tax to Ohio and New York residents, so if you're not located in those 2 states, your total should come out to $320.00. You can also stack on ebates 3.5% cash back to knock off about $10 off the order. 

Not much sizes left to choose for either colorways, but if your size is available, $310-$340 is a decent deal.

Blue Qasa's- https://www.jackthreads.com/adidas-y-3/sneakers/y-3-qasa-high/products/170914

Red Qasa's- https://www.jackthreads.com/adidas-y-3/sneakers/y-3-qasa-high/products/170916

If you do not have a JackThreads account, you can sign up through my referral link and get $5 credit to apply towards your order for a potential $305 total price for either Qasa's. Here is my link:

https://www.jackthreads.com/invite/toneetothe

and if you don't have ebates, heres my referral link as well. You can sign up and search for JackThreads through ebates and click the redirect link to JT and make a purchase to earn 3.5% cash back which is about $10 off. Not to mention, you get a free $10 giftcard.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=KlUX0zfyyIWyAVc1gUQKBQ==&eeid=26471

So I would normally be a US size 10 for the Qasa but since I had to size up and go US 10.5 on the Ultra boost,.......... should I also size up on the Yohji Boost, and get a US 10.5 or a 10?
get US 10 man

i wore both US 8.5 for qasa high and yohji boost 
i really forget there is still stuarts 
roll.gif

bought the retro boost from y3 online store for $370 while from stuarts it will be "only" $298 
roll.gif

should have been more patient next time, lesson learned

I would also suggest talking to your local post master (aka- post office manager). This happened to me a few months ago with a $150 shirt I bought. USPS says they delivered it to my address. But I talked to the post master personally and she told my delivery lady to check the surrounding neighborhoods to see if she mistakenly delivered to the wrong address. It turns out she did and I finally got my shirt 2 days later. Just a tip if you'd rather have the shoes than go thru the process of filing a claim and getting refunded
I went to the post office yesterday and did exactly that. She told me that the delivery man made no errors because there was no way a veteran could've messed up my address. I'm not sure who to point the fingers on but the retailer still hasn't replied back to me so I am filing a chargeback. Not having signature confirmation and insurance is negligence. The seller entered a contract to which the buyer should receive the item and failed in fulfilling it.

i swear dope factory must have the slowest website ever. Every step takes years to move to. Now i can't even get through checkout smh i swear they don't want my hard earned money for these triple blacks. 

i swear dope factory must have the slowest website ever. Every step takes years to move to. Now i can't even get through checkout smh i swear they don't want my hard earned money for these triple blacks. 

i can't even add them to cart. tried several times.

Back
Top Bottom