Y-3 Qasa

Be clear though because Y3 doesn't necessarily mean Qasa. All other Y3 sneakers go on sale, most on very deep discount but the Qasa line pretty much flies off the rack for retail.

Last edited:
It's called an education and a career. Try it sometime.
Yeah I know and I have it. That's why I'm wise enough of not spending on expensive shoe. Like they say you wait for it patience is a must these bad economic days... I guess you would know better lol

Yeah I know and I have it. That's why I'm wise enough of not spending on expensive shoe. Like they say you wait for it patience is a must these bad economic days... I guess you would know better lol

All good man. If you give Y-3 customer support a call, I'm pretty sure they can locate stockists in your area for you.

It's called an education and a career. Try it sometime.

To be fair, I could see how a wife could get mad at someone for spending $350-400 on a single pair of shoes every month or two...

I mean if you have a job that more than enough covers mortgage, car payment, utilities, etc. while your spouse contributes nothing financially...she can't say what hubby spends that money on. However, I would say this is not the case in 99% of couples.

To be fair, I could see how a wife could get mad at someone for spending $350-400 on a single pair of shoes every month or two...

I mean if you have a job that more than enough covers mortgage, car payment, utilities, etc. while your spouse contributes nothing financially...she can't say what hubby spends that money on. However, I would say this is not the case in 99% of couples.
That's is true - need to be wise In Spending Adidas.ca always has discounts on them and I am also close to an outlet store

Anyone else has to adjust when driving with the Qasa and its tubular sole? At times, the pedal kind of slips in the gap of the sole.

are they comfortable because i heard they really cozy boy ENT!

All of my qasa's are extremely comfortable. Longest I wore a pair was three weeks ago when I wore my racers for a whole day of travel, from 3 am to the airport till around 5-6pm on the cruise ship when I finally changed clothes and shoes. Up to that point only ever wore for a few hours at a time and I was so surprised at how comfortable my feet were the whole time. I tell everyone, whether you like the style or not, you cant complain on the comfort. Before these I always went for my New Balance 998 or 996 for an all day wear to be easy on my feet, but they are not in the same comfort zone haha

Can anyone comment on the comfort and fit of the retro boost shoes compared to the qasa's? I have been interested in coppin them.

The Retro Boost are much, much more comfortable. The boost sole is just like walking on cushiony clouds, practically like the Pure Boosts.

If you haven't tried the boost sole yet then I highly suggest you do as it might just change your life. :lol: Ok that's an exaggeration but they are hella comfortable and a must try for sure.

The Retro Boost are much, much more comfortable. The boost sole is just like walking on cushiony clouds, practically like the Pure Boosts.

If you haven't tried the boost sole yet then I highly suggest you do as it might just change your life. :lol: Ok that's an exaggeration but they are hella comfortable and a must try for sure.

Those are going to be my next pair...I like the silhouette a lot.

1D3BNpS.png
out of curiosity, are they making these with the black soles or nah? If not, i think i'll just grab these if i can still find my size somewhere

Also, did you go same size as qasa highs or down half because there's no laces?

1D3BNpS.png
out of curiosity, are they making these with the black soles or nah? If not, i think i'll just grab these if i can still find my size somewhere
Also, did you go same size as qasa highs or down half because there's no laces?

I try not to give sizing advice because they seems to vary from others. So take what I am about to say with a grain of salt.

People say size down on the Qasas but I have a pair of blacked out Qasa Hi's in US9.5/UK9 and it's just about right with what I usually wear in Nikes which is a US9.5 But I guess that is where Nike differs in sizing, a US9.5 in Nike equals UK8.5.

On the Primeknits Qasa lows though, I sized down by half and wear a US9/UK8.5. I also have a pair of Qasa Racers (where the laces are practically useless) in the same size and they work fine for me. Admittedly my toes has very little room in this size but the material is pliable so it causes no problem for me.

For both shoes, I could also easily adjust the fit by the type of socks I wear. Sizing down on the Primeknits Lows works great for my no show socks because those tends to be really thin too to a point of almost going sockless. For the Qasa Hi's, I tend to wear thicker quarter socks so fit works very well for me too. The uppers has plenty of give though as I mentioned before so my range is within half-size-down to tts.

Hope that helps but chances are it just confused more. :lol:

Snow shoes anyone?
ohwell.gif
Lol get those out the snow! I got caught in a snow storm last weekend 1st time wearing my qasas. They were fine but I got some dirt on my heels tho.

Speaking of getting the qasas on discount, they are very expensive at retail, i had to wait a while for the chance to use a sale coupon.

$400 + tax/shipping for some sneakers is $$$$. Below retail or bust.

Lol get those out the snow! I got caught in a snow storm last weekend 1st time wearing my qasas. They were fine but I got some dirt on my heels tho.
Speaking of getting the qasas on discount, they are very expensive at retail, i had to wait a while for the chance to use a sale coupon.
$400 + tax/shipping for some sneakers is $$$$. Below retail or bust.
How much you pay for your QASA shoes? How much is the discount?

Yea I think they are going to be next pair of Y-3 kicks.

Back
Top Bottom