Y-3 Qasa

I bought them for $330 DS, shipped, though...

Nice find, most people are copping at retail or rape price on the resale market.

did they have all sizes when you copped? just my luck being 2 days late.

They had all sizes except US 11. Hope you find a pair, the department stores and boutiques should be getting stock and release info soon.

Sneakerboy charges all fees upfront, it's been like that forever.. Which is why their prices might seem a bit inflated.

In my past purchases with SB I had to pay shipping and import charges upfront, so there would be three items on my invoice from them (shoes, shipping, fees).

This time around shipping was free and they did not charge import fees. Paid $520 AUD straight up, works out to about $385 USD. So the same or slightly less than US retail since I am not paying local state tax.

Took a week for them to ship and they arrived in about 5 days. Was shipped via EMS and delivered by USPS. On the customs form it was marked as gift with $150 value. No prepaid or postpaid customs!!! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

wait, you said "no one is going to cop the triple blacks for under retail" but then you go on and say you copped it for $385 which is below retail, so which is it?

wait, you said "no one is going to cop the triple blacks for under retail" but then you go on and say you copped it for $385 which is below retail, so which is it?

It is whatever deal you find... but chances are slim to none of finding below retail when buying from US authorized resellers. Don't think you will find promo codes for Nordstrom or Barneys, also stores like FeatureLV and Macchus are going to sell out ASAP.

Not to knock on your logic or opinion as we all have our own, but in my opinion, these triple blacks already came out last year. Most of the people who wanted them last season picked them up last season. I just don't see the same people going back and paying $400 for the same colorway. CW is nothing special, these triple blacks were still on shelves when I randomly walked into a few stockist last season. I'm probably going out on a limb when I say this, but I'd say a good amount of people actually buy Y-3's on sale. I know I've been buying all my Y-3's on heavy discount from JackThreads for the past 4 years. I paid $280 for the blue qasas that just released. 

Took a week for them to ship and they arrived in about 5 days. Was shipped via EMS and delivered by USPS. On the customs form it was marked as gift with $150 value. No prepaid or postpaid customs!!! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
:pimp: gotta love when these stores under value your item

:lol: bruh $15 under retail isn't much to talk about let alone really consider "under retail".. Technically it is but come on man :lol:

lol under retail is under retail. You live in NYC like I do, so retail+ tax for these comes out to $435. $385 shipped is $50 less than what we would pay in a Bloomingdales or Barney's. You can't tell me $50 saved is not worth it for a $400 shoe. 

Thanks for looking out. So close! I need a 9
soletrader in the UK has them still, sizes UK8 through to 11.

I don't know what that would cost you shipped to the US though, or if they even will ship.

Can't recommend them enough though, I sized down 0.5 and they are a perfect fit and look nice af.

Waiting on my all white Qasa preorder that should ship out tomorrow... also in a moment of madness preordered the triple black from Luisa Via Roma and then Dope Factory b/c DF are shipping out basically 2 months earlier than Luisa
roll.gif

So if it costs me money to cancel the order with Luisa once the DF order comes through, I will be selling UK7/US7.5 triple blacks if anyone is interested in sizes that small.

I don't know what that would cost you shipped to the US though, or if they even will ship.

Can't recommend them enough though, I sized down 0.5 and they are a perfect fit and look nice af.

Waiting on my all white Qasa preorder that should ship out tomorrow... also in a moment of madness preordered the triple black from Luisa Via Roma and then Dope Factory b/c DF are shipping out basically 2 months earlier than Luisa
roll.gif

So if it costs me money to cancel the order with Luisa once the DF order comes through, I will be selling UK7/US7.5 triple blacks if anyone is interested in sizes that small.
All white qasa high? ship out tomorrow?

I've attempted to play ball (indoor wood floors) with the qasa basketball lows, wasn't comfortable with the material being too loose and was definitely uncomfortable with the high roll-ball soles. I own a wide range of basketball shoes but I'm always only comfortable balling in kobe lows (4-6,8-9)

Looks like I just bought the highs in royal blue off JT. Saw them in my size, which never happens (size 12). Got 20% off and free shipping; all in all for 320.00 flat. BTW, do primeknits, standard qasas and racers in big sizes usually sell out first?

Great shot! These and my triple black racers trade spots as my favorite pair periodically! haha

roll.gif

i thought you were talking about triple black qasa's but close enough, i was looking for those neopreme boost also. weird no half sizes on any of them.

Back
Top Bottom