Y-3 Qasa

Nice balmainish! I also preordered from DF but haven't heard anything yet, no shipping no tracking. Anyone else got thiers from Dope Factory?

Yes I said it in the OG post lol. Also guys the toe seems nubuck and also under the laces/plastic tab. Maybe new difference for the season?
man you purchased it without knowing? y3 used nubuck on the toe and below shoe tabs for fw 2015, and also shiny black shoe tabs instead of matte black

and man, you purchased it from DF two days ago, didn't you? i remember read ur post that you found it hard to checkout on their web 

it's nice that you already got it 

Hey fam, sorry this might have been asked already but need help on the sizing for the Qasa High. I own the Qasa low primeknit (size 8), should i go with the same size or half size up/down? Thanks.
qasa low II US 8? get US 8.5 for the qasa high man

many people said qasa low runs half size bigger than qasa high 

Last edited:

man you purchased it without knowing? y3 used nubuck on the toe and below shoe tabs for fw 2015, and also shiny black shoe tabs instead of matte black

and man, you purchased it from DF two days ago, didn't you? i remember read ur post that you found it hard to checkout on their web 

it's nice that you already got it 
i did not know actually. yeah in 2 days i got them but unfortunately i need a smaller size..
Nice balmainish! I also preordered from DF but haven't heard anything yet, no shipping no tracking. Anyone else got thiers from Dope Factory?
thanks but wish they were my size lol. how long ago you ordered?

Heads up, Nordstrom in Topanga, Grove, Downtown Seattle, San Fran, and Hawaii are taking preorders on the triple blacks. Not sure how much left but worth a shot.

OK. So I talked to some girl at Y-3 and the Black and White Qasa highs are re-releasing but not until the Spring/Summer of 2016. The only difference between the new ones and the old ones is the old ones had an offwhite sole while the 2016 releases will have a pure white sole.

Hope this helps

Just got hit with Fedex Bill (2). Purchased the same shoe from the same shop on different days, $30 difference on the second bill. Has this happened to anybody else?

Will be getting my qasa high black's soon, anyone got any ideas or photos of what they look best with in terms of the pants you wear them with? Thanks! :smile: 

View media item 1647976Hey guys. Im new to the site. Need a little help. Im planning to buy mt first y3s. Can someone do a legit check on these? tia
GALLERY]

Last edited:
I need the Qasa High triple black sneakers in a size 9.5 US 

I'm trying to buy them in the states if I can to save money but I will pay extra if I have no choice.

Anyone with any info or knows anyone that is selling a pair please let me know 

Ive been trying to get this shoe for almost 3 years. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom