Y-3 Qasa

They're having problems with shipment delays to their warehouse, delays have indefinite time period unless they told you when it will be shipped. They can't ship what they don't have. Either cancel the order or just continue to be patient. 
how can i cancel order from Dope Factory man , show me the method please, they dont even reply my email. Poor customer service .

These are fufu ? I know the first run in 2013 had the white text / non engraved on the outsole but?

Can someone point me tot he right direction where I can get a qasa high in size 8 lol (no red, no blue).

Dope factory just email an update to me. They will process every order by the end of this week!

Last edited:
Boost QR knit is going to go up preorder at nordstrom this week. Just a heads up...

Last edited:
sso sad that i have to let my sz 7.5 qasa low go.  i think i need a 7 or even a 6.5 :frown:  don't think thats happening anytime soon, if ever.

Just got my all-black Qasa highs (my first Y-3 Qasas) from Nordstrom that I ordered over the weekend (jeez, they ship fast). A bit underwhelmed by the construction and I'm contemplating returning them (I've been purchasing Jordans for so long that I forgot how awesome it is to be able to return shoes and not have to re-flip them).  The elastic/stretch material looks like it will give over time, and the elastic band over the back heel looks a bit sloppy.  Can anyone who has had these for a while describe how the elastic/stretch material has held up over time? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom