Y-3 Qasa

The core black boost zg knit Y3s seriously fetching $1.5k right now wtf? I remember when they were on sale everywhere

Why did I sleep, should have just copped right away. Might just cop off far-fetch for 10% off. Seems like it's $224 everywhere

This question has probly been asked a lot already, but anyone got sizing info on the more recent Pure-Boosts? Specifically this colorway...

adidas-Y-3-Pure-Boost-Oreo-1.jpg

So on the Pure Boost 3X whites my usual size 11 was HUGE. Snagged a 10.5 in the 3X blacks thinking they’d work and they’re mad snug. Bummer.

So I’d say on this new run of PBs go TTS. Sucks all the sales wiped these out for good prices smh.

So on the Pure Boost 3X whites my usual size 11 was HUGE. Snagged a 10.5 in the 3X blacks thinking they’d work and they’re mad snug. Bummer.

So I’d say on this new run of PBs go TTS. Sucks all the sales wiped these out for good prices smh.

I ordered the black/white pair 1/2 size down yesterday :frown:.
Do you think they will stretch out or are you going to return them?

I ordered the black/white pair 1/2 size down yesterday :frown:.
Do you think they will stretch out or are you going to return them?

Nah, the material on the triple blacks ain’t stretching. Not sure if the black/whites are the same though, but I’m assuming they are. If they were primeknit I could probably swing it.

If you have narrow feet you might be good. But I have wide feet so that snugness was def an issue.

Can confirm that the black/whites are tts. Was able to get a marked down pair off of farfetch last week. Stretch is minimal, just like last year’s model. Thanks again for the warning!
Here is a short review video:
Y-3 Pure Boost Black/White Review
12CD8EB0-EBB4-4A77-9D72-83657C5B62A0.jpeg

Nah, the material on the triple blacks ain’t stretching. Not sure if the black/whites are the same though, but I’m assuming they are. If they were primeknit I could probably swing it.

If you have narrow feet you might be good. But I have wide feet so that snugness was def an issue.

Last edited:
I like the way that outsole looks in black, but some internal boost would be nice, cause you know that midsole is probly kinda clunky.

Well my search is finally over, just landed some ZG Knit Boosts for $415 shipped from europe. Im glad i didnt pull the trigger at $675+

Saw the triple black pure boosts in store today and copped. Don't sleep, I like them better than the black/white ones.

I'm usually a runners and basketball shoes type of guy but there is something extravagantly awesome about the Y3 ryo that I like. I just don't really like the price point and don't want to spend a buttload of money for nothing. Is the shoe worth the price?

03627_ryo_high_sneakers_black_vrients_vrnts_Y3_fw2017_18_store_online_1_1.jpg

Saw the triple black pure boosts in store today and copped. Don't sleep, I like them better than the black/white ones.

About to pull the trigger online, was waiting for maybe a 50% year end sale or something - how would you say they run - i know most said go with Ultra Boost sizing

Back
Top Bottom