Y do chicks always ask how big it is... VOL. Do I measure in inches OR CM..

Originally Posted by soltheman

I just ask "How deep is it?"

Followed by "What that thang smell like?
roll.gif
good turn of questions

Same reason why some guys asks for measurements.

Clearly it's an invitation to see what's good, better whip it out (no ayo) and do work on her.

Originally Posted by Kim1

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.
Your on a roll.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Do it in CM, and tell her it's because you're from Europe and that you're not familiar with inches. She'll think you're cooler, then ask her to convert it.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.
Not true...last year around this time I was on this subject with a girl...she was curious but told me that whipping it out would be rude (in aprivate setting)

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Not true...last year around this time I was on this subject with a girl...she was curious but told me that whipping it out would be rude (in a private setting)

YDNSBYAS

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

In your case....MM
OUCH!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Not true...last year around this time I was on this subject with a girl...she was curious but told me that whipping it out would be rude (in a private setting)

SDWTSBYAS

What the heck does all that stand for?
eek.gif

Whippin it out is surely an option. If she bold enough to ask, she bold enough to see for herself.

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she
wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.

smh.gif

1. yns
2. not everything a girl says applies to all of the members of that sex.
3. just because she thinks it's rude doesn't mean she wouldn't kiss the tip.

"I'm so shocked and appalled...Yet, I can't keep my mouth off of it."

grin.gif

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she
wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.

smh.gif

1. yns

grin.gif
im she was "scared" of it because im black...im the first black guy she ever got close to

i never pressed the issue because it wasnt that serious to me

smh.gif

1. yns

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aye true spit though.

smh.gif

1. yns

grin.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom