Y do chicks always ask how big it is... VOL. Do I measure in inches OR CM..

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

In your case....MM

25p1p2r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Kim1

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she
wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.
Not true...last year around this time I was on this subject with a girl...she was curious but told me that whipping it out would be rude (in a private setting)

smh.gif

1. yns
2. not everything a girl says applies to all of the members of that sex.
3. just because she thinks it's rude doesn't mean she wouldn't kiss the tip.

"I'm so shocked and appalled...Yet, I can't keep my mouth off of it."

grin.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

DAMN! how the hell do you post something 8 times in a row??!!???? for sure, that wasn't no accident.... MOD please do some justice!

I just tell em the truth, I aint got nothing to lie about.

I remember this chick asked me how big it was and I thoguht she was just curious. So i say, a lil bigger than normal, and shes like "6 is adequate"so I tell her Im "plenty adequate" and she was responding thinking I meant 6 when I was talking bout more than 6, had to set the record straight andtell her 7. I was dumb as hell tho, never realized she wanted the D. SMH

but now shes in my english class talkin bout we gotta be study buddies, and how she can drive (I dont have a car) so this thread got me thinking but it mightjust be because I actually am the smartest lol.

all my teachers been mentioning me to their new classes and I got people approaching me all day today and yesterday, some who i dont even know, askin me tohelp em out in their classes. Its gettin pretty annoying, especially when its people who been disrespectful to me in the past, you better believe they wont getno love.

cangn wrote:
DAMN! how the hell do you post something 8 times in a row??!!???? for sure, that wasn't no accident.... MOD please do some justice!

Nah, it must have been when the wizard was up....if you look at his post count, it doesn't change. If he intentionally posted 12 times, he would havegotten more post counts.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

girls are stupid. you can get an idea by analyzing their body types and their hands and fingers.
No, you really can't. I would know. I was wrong once. Terribly wrong.

nerd.gif

Wrong in a good way or wrong in a bad way?

i think simplys right. you can tell by their nose, girth of their fingers, muscle structure... all give your a general idea.

Originally Posted by Late80s

i think simplys right. you can tell by their nose, girth of their fingers, muscle structure... all give your a general idea.

Say What? Nose....thats a new one
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom