Y do chicks always ask how big it is... VOL. Do I measure in inches OR CM..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Kim1

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.
Your on a roll.
laugh.gif

I ask what type of labia majora she has. Then if she responds with something other than beef curtains, I politely respond to her question

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Kim1

No we don't expect an exact measurement, we just want an idea of what your working with. If the girl is in front of you just pull it out b/c thats what she
wants or say some slick &%$# like "why don't you see for yourself". Oh yeah and measure in inches.
Not true...last year around this time I was on this subject with a girl...she was curious but told me that whipping it out would be rude (in a private setting)

smh.gif

1. yns
2. not everything a girl says applies to all of the members of that sex.
3. just because she thinks it's rude doesn't mean she wouldn't kiss the tip.

"I'm so shocked and appalled...Yet, I can't keep my mouth off of it."

grin.gif
she was "scared" of it because im black...im the first black guy she ever got close to

i never pressed the issue because it wasnt that serious to me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, information of the size including the diameter (girth - extremely important), centimeters, mm, inches, perimeter, area, colour, spots, birthmarks,circumsized or not, etc.

Just playing with you, not all that.
laugh.gif
She specifically wants to know an approximate estimation of the size, preferrably in inches.

im she was "scared" of it because im black...im the first black guy she ever got close to

So, wait....

The box wasn't a serious issue to you?

....ayo.

Originally Posted by soltheman

im she was "scared" of it because im black...im the first black guy she ever got close to

So, wait....

The box wasn't a serious issue to you?

....ayo.
laugh.gif
its just cooter

i'm the type of guy that gets off to a girls pleasure so i never really wanted to have sex with her because i didnt want to hurt her

this girl in particular is so tight that half of my middle finger makes her sore...but she liked it so that made me like it

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

being frailsian and inflating "stats" FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
I'm packing just fine....talking like you know, you gay?Wait...actually...

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

yo no ayo but I been pondering how big henz0's dong is? I bet son is on that dwight howard steeze

It looks like you are....

Back
Top Bottom