Y'ALL ARE SLEEPING ON ROCKO MAN. WAKE UP.

That beat on U.O.E.N.O
sick.gif
x
smokin.gif
N_'s thought i was lying when i said that track is an anthem if it gets push correctly

smokin.gif
man Rocko stay knocking down the transition 3 ball. This goes hard

u.o.n.e. sounds like what them boys from chicago wish they could make..

mixtape is fire so far, no chris dorner.

Last edited:
Son is randomly dropping Wordplay or Gift of Gab 2 tomorrow.
Dudes still sleeping on Rocko man. He doesn't miss.
This will pick me up after hearing Trap God 2.
This joint is cold. Rocko & Future>>>>>>>>>>

This is kinda hot. :pimp:

On some songs his OKAY at best.

I was listening to a verse of his on a new Gucci track. It was pretty bad. :lol:

I just got into Rocko's music. I didn't like his 1st album at all, it just sounded like generic ATL stuff imo. Listened to the Word Play mixtape the other day and was like man...dude went in on it. Have yet to listen to Dinero or Gift of Gab though.

I've been thinking about that line more and more, and if you interpret it differently, he may not be alluding to date rape. He could've been having sex with a fully conscious female, but had the face of a dull, uninterested person during intercourse, with no moans or grunts (Ross with no grunts), but on the inside, he really enjoyed the sex. Perhaps the female wasn't aware of it.

Or

After putting the molly in her champagne, he found enjoyment in returning her home safe and sound. Ross may have been alluding to being silent in both scenarios, so maybe that's what he meant? :\

I dunno :\

I've been thinking about that line more and more, and if you interpret it differently, he may not be alluding to date rape. He could've been having sex with a fully conscious female, but had the face of a dull, uninterested person during intercourse, with no moans or grunts (Ross with no grunts), but on the inside, he really enjoyed the sex. Perhaps the female wasn't aware of it.

Or

After putting the molly in her champagne, he found enjoyment in returning her home safe and sound. Ross may have been alluding to being silent in both scenarios, so maybe that's what he meant? :\

I dunno :\

No and No.
His Double Entandre game fell off a long time ago, those lines were no exception.

Last edited:

Or

After putting the molly in her champagne, he found enjoyment in returning her home safe and sound. Ross may have been alluding to being silent in both scenarios, so maybe that's what he meant?
ohwell.gif

I dunno
ohwell.gif
"i took her home and i enjoyed that"

lmao rozay gets off by making sure his dates make it to they house safe

HAWKS GAME, **** IT FLOOR IT...

TV SEAT, FRONT ROW IT...

main-412.jpg

Last edited:
Make millions off my common sense. Nah I ain’t pass the bar. I went past the bar, make more than the judge, he passed the bar. - Da Streets 

I **** wit bruh.

all these songs slappin. few of em i will eventually skip but they all solid

2.Rocko-Feels Guud 

3.Rocko-U.O.E.N.O Feat Rick Ross Future Prod By Childish Major

4.Rocko-Imagine Dat  "pop pop pop hit him wit that get back/got damn that heckler got kick back"

6.Rocko-Slow Down

7.Rocko-One Two

8.Rocko-Da Streets

9.Rocko-Stoooopid

10.Rocko-Plenty

11.Rocko-Y

12.Rocko-YU And I 

16.Rocko-Probably Feat Bloody J Playa - he shoulda took the other cats off the track cuz they was horrible but the song hard

Last edited:
You got all his mixtapes?
Gift of Gab, Wordplay, Rocko Dinero & Wildlife are his official mixtapes.

Back
Top Bottom