Ya'll Man's Malik Yoba Wild'n Vol. Attracted to Transgenders, But Hetero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
He had to get ahead of the story...hence why he said that.

He probably was going to be blackmailed and needed to get it out

Malik Yoba Thanks Fans After Saying He’s Trans Attracted, Gets Accused Of Soliciting Underage Trans Prostitutes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hiphop...yoba-trans-attracted-underage-prostitute/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/madame...a-paying-for-sex-with-trans-child-minors/amp/

This is the conclusion a lot of people are coming to. From what I've read and the timing of events, I have to agree.

This is the conclusion a lot of people are coming to. From what I've read and the timing of events, I have to agree.

oh, he basically was gonna do down like Mister Cee so he rathered fall on da sword and get da alphabet support instead of being a pariah..ehh.

Should’ve stood his ground. Now here he come with the “im not gay” spiel

7403B944-D74A-43A7-BBD2-7B36FE041CAC.gif

The breakfast club
Interview didn’t make **** any better for him or their community

It was just a bunch of mental gymnastics
And hostility when answering simple question
I’ve seen two separate interview where Malik’s does this talking with a whole bunch of fluff with no answers

But dude is gay
Which is ok but just jumping around about it isn’t a good look

Being attracted to women and trans women doesn't make you straight but i don't think it makes you gay either. You just like trans women and women. I don't think there needs to be a word for it.

Being attracted to women and trans women doesn't make you straight but i don't think it makes you gay either. You just like trans women and women. I don't think there needs to be a word for it.

By definition it isn’t

But the reality is most people don’t recognize people who transitions as that sex

I honestly don’t see trans woman as woman (shoulder shrug)
I can respect it but to address them as woman
Nah I’m good on that
And that’s ok
Calling the person by their name is good enough

When it gets to that area I don’t think sexuality is as black and white as either side wants to make it.

By definition it isn’t

But the reality is most people don’t recognize people who transitions as that sex

I honestly don’t see trans woman as woman (shoulder shrug)
I can respect it but to address them as woman
Nah I’m good on that
And that’s ok
Calling the person by their name is good enough
Do you refer to them as feminine pronouns? I do just bc it's easier but i definitely don't consider them real women.

I saw a comment on YouTube that basically said the trans women still have a prostate. Is that true? Or do transitioning surgeries remove all male parts?

How do doctors stop transgender men from having periods?

Last edited:
Do you refer to them as feminine pronouns? I do just bc it's easier but i definitely don't consider them real women.

I saw a comment on YouTube that basically said the trans women still have a prostate. Is that true? Or do transitioning surgeries remove all male parts?

How do doctors stop transgender men from having periods?

I don’t even do that a name and that’s it
Unless it a situation where I would have to say excuse me miss unknowingly
One things that’s a flaw in their logic is that body parts don’t matter but if it didn’t there wouldn’t be any need for surgery

Being attracted to trans women is like be ok with rocking fakes. It don’t make you 100% fraudulent, but you can’t say everything about you is ‘real’.

2 pipes in the room bro. Just a rental rack and the wig separates y'all ...

this made me look to see what Torres has been up to. This ***** look crazy :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 2.44.31 PM.png

Listen if you told me dudes had people locked in a basement living off of other human remains I would believe you

I think he came out as well years later

Never mind the as well
Malik said he’s stepping up and not coming out

if one had a preference for a trans woman, wouldn't that preference stem from the attraction to the mixture of both the male and female body parts? softness of a woman and strength of a man? basically, there are male traits you are seeking out by having the preference of trans women and not just women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom