Ya'll Man's Malik Yoba Wild'n Vol. Attracted to Transgenders, But Hetero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trans women are dudes.

Trans dudes are women.

They can identify with whatever they want.

Sometimes I feel like a wolf.

I'm still human doh.

Is what it is.
So by this logic, would you date a trans man?

I'm sure the answer is no.

This stuff isn't as clear cut as we try to make it but it isn't as complicated as they try to make it... But it is a little complicated.

Is this a question that you guys would ask on a first date? it almost would guarantee that there would be no second date in most cases.

If you like wee wees you gay.
I think a lot of the push back and "mental gymnastics" is the fact that they don't see it as black and white as this.

Apparently the sexual spectrum is deeper than the labels [/sarcasm]. Which I get. But on the other side, I don't know why they care so much about the labels.

So by this logic, would you date a trans man?

I'm sure the answer is no.

This stuff isn't as clear cut as we try to make it but it isn't as complicated as they try to make it... But it is a little complicated.

Is this a question that you guys would ask on a first date? it almost would guarantee that there would be no second date in most cases.

If I have to question the gender I’m not shooting my shot

I think a lot of the push back and "mental gymnastics" is the fact that they don't see it as black and white as this.

Apparently the sexual spectrum is deeper than the labels [/sarcasm]. Which I get. But on the other side, I don't know why they care so much about the labels.

Right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That **** was frustrating
Talking about I’m sis male

Man **** all that
If you ask me my sexual preference I’m saying heterosexual quickly and easily without thought :lol::lol:

All that bull**** even had Charla confused
He didn’t even know how to answer the question about his own sexual preference
And we are talking about a married man
Nothing but sorcery

This is why I don't really attention to all this trans talk and labels. These people are so confused they want everybody else to be confused with them. Then they try to shame/guilt people into accepting some BS logic.

Dude should just come all the way out the closet. You ain't gay but you like somebody that's a man but he got on a dress and a wig?

2 pipes in the room bro. Just a rental rack and the wig separates y'all ...
I was talking about transgenders that have had the surgery. I see why people refer to man as gay for liking them, but i don't think that's fully accurate. The person looks like a female and technically has women parts.

Personally, i only like natural born women. As much as a headache as they can be. No amount of mental gymnastics or shaming will change that.

To your point, if they like a cross dresser, then yeah that's basically gay.

I don't know about all that. :lol:

look it up.

Gender dysphoria
Contents
  1. Overview
  2. Symptoms
  3. Treatment
  4. Guidelines
Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender incongruence.

Biological sex is assigned at birth, depending on the appearance of the genitals. Gender identity is the gender that a person "identifies" with or feels themselves to be.

While biological sex and gender identity are the same for most people, this isn't the case for everyone. For example, some people may have the anatomy of a man, but identify themselves as a woman, while others may not feel they're definitively either male or female.

This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It's not a mental illness.

Some people with gender dysphoria have a strong and persistent desire to live according to their gender identity, rather than their biological sex. These people are sometimes called transsexual or trans people. Some trans people have treatment to make their physical appearance more consistent with their gender identity

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/

What Is Gender Dysphoria?
Gender dysphoria involves a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/they identify. People with gender dysphoria may be very uncomfortable with the gender they were assigned, sometimes described as being uncomfortable with their body (particularly developments during puberty) or being uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender.

People with gender dysphoria may often experience significant distress and/or problems functioning associated with this conflict between the way they feel and think of themselves (referred to as experienced or expressed gender) and their physical or assigned gender.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

look it up.

Gender dysphoria
Contents
  1. Overview
  2. Symptoms
  3. Treatment
  4. Guidelines
Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender incongruence.

Biological sex is assigned at birth, depending on the appearance of the genitals. Gender identity is the gender that a person "identifies" with or feels themselves to be.

While biological sex and gender identity are the same for most people, this isn't the case for everyone. For example, some people may have the anatomy of a man, but identify themselves as a woman, while others may not feel they're definitively either male or female.

This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It's not a mental illness.

Some people with gender dysphoria have a strong and persistent desire to live according to their gender identity, rather than their biological sex. These people are sometimes called transsexual or trans people. Some trans people have treatment to make their physical appearance more consistent with their gender identity

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/

What Is Gender Dysphoria?
Gender dysphoria involves a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/they identify. People with gender dysphoria may be very uncomfortable with the gender they were assigned, sometimes described as being uncomfortable with their body (particularly developments during puberty) or being uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender.

People with gender dysphoria may often experience significant distress and/or problems functioning associated with this conflict between the way they feel and think of themselves (referred to as experienced or expressed gender) and their physical or assigned gender.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

It's a lot of stuff that used to be or is now considered disorders or a mental illness. The rewrite that stuff all the time. I'm not believing everything.

:lol:

If you gonna try to bring down to a dress and a wig you gotta account for all the females that just throw on a dress and a wig.

As for a mental disease, it is definitely a chemical imbalance but yeah it is until they it off the list. Saying as of right now its still on the list really doesnt matter. Learn new things, know better, change some rules and guidelines. That's science. They use to call being gay a mental illness at one tine too.

Last edited:
look it up.

Gender dysphoria
Contents
  1. Overview
  2. Symptoms
  3. Treatment
  4. Guidelines

This ***** never reads the **** he quotes :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom