Ya'll Man's Malik Yoba Wild'n Vol. Attracted to Transgenders, But Hetero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Runnings Actor Malik Yoba Says He Is Attracted to Transgender Women: 'It's Time to Speak'
"Trans people deserve love and respect," Malik Yoba wrote in a recent Instagram post

By Helen Murphy
September 04, 2019 11:01 AM

Malik Yoba

Actor Malik Yoba said he is attracted to transgender women in a lengthy social media post shared last week.

The Cool Runnings and Empire star, 51, shared a video to Instagram of a man defending his transgender girlfriend while being taunted by a group of people. According to NBC News, the man in the viral clip is Maurice “Reese” Willoughby, who reportedly died by suicide last month.

“This video is another heartbreaking example of the homophobia, transphobia hatred and hypocrisy WE as black folks, BLACK MEN in particular have to NAME, FACE and CALL OUT and do the work to heal!!!” Yoba wrote.

Yoba continued, saying that Willoughby was “confident in his choice to love who he loved” but the other men in the video “haven’t been taught BY US that love is love and acceptance of Trans love is ok.”

“TRANS PEOPLE DESERVE LOVE AND RESPECT AS DO THOSE OF US THAT LOVE THEM!!” Yoba wrote. “I love ALL women AND count MYSELF among those that find themselves trans attracted and I too have felt the self imposed shame that comes with that truth but it’s time to speak up.”

“It is NOT about GENITALIA OR SEX but about attraction to the soul and humanity of an individual and often the beauty that is in the courage and conviction to live ones truth!” the actor continued. “As a self identified cis heterosexual man I too am learning what it means to be trans attracted.”

Yoba also shared that he would be hosting a workshop at the National Trans Visibility March in Washington, D.C. later this month.

Last edited:
I don’t care what dude likes
His wife supports him
But he should have told his children
Before he told social media

But in his Dj Vlad interview
He was definitely feeling some type of way
When Vlad asked him about it
He’s response made me feel like it was true

Cool Runnings Actor Malik Yoba Says He Is Attracted to Transgender Women: 'It's Time to Speak'
"Trans people deserve love and respect," Malik Yoba wrote in a recent Instagram post

By Helen Murphy

Malik Yoba

Actor Malik Yoba said he is attracted to transgender women in a lengthy social media post shared last week.

The Cool Runnings and Empire star, 51, shared a video to Instagram of a man defending his transgender girlfriend while being taunted by a group of people. According to NBC News, the man in the viral clip is Maurice “Reese” Willoughby, who reportedly died by suicide last month.

“This video is another heartbreaking example of the homophobia, transphobia hatred and hypocrisy WE as black folks, BLACK MEN in particular have to NAME, FACE and CALL OUT and do the work to heal!!!” Yoba wrote.

Yoba continued, saying that Willoughby was “confident in his choice to love who he loved” but the other men in the video “haven’t been taught BY US that love is love and acceptance of Trans love is ok.”

“TRANS PEOPLE DESERVE LOVE AND RESPECT AS DO THOSE OF US THAT LOVE THEM!!” Yoba wrote. “I love ALL women AND count MYSELF among those that find themselves trans attracted and I too have felt the self imposed shame that comes with that truth but it’s time to speak up.”

“It is NOT about GENITALIA OR SEX but about attraction to the soul and humanity of an individual and often the beauty that is in the courage and conviction to live ones truth!” the actor continued. “As a self identified cis heterosexual man I too am learning what it means to be trans attracted.”

Yoba also shared that he would be hosting a workshop at the National Trans Visibility March in Washington, D.C. later this month.

Real talk
The dude coulda stole on all them dudes
They wasn’t even ready
Holding up their phones
Dude coulda legit knocked out 2 of em
Before they was even really ready to fight back

By Helen Murphy

Malik Yoba

COOL RUNNINGS?!?!?!

I know him from New York Undercover first and foremost.

I find it wild absurd that the guy can be cornered and heckled like that on the corner in front of the bodega :lol: On some he ****s ******s steez.

Should've been a lot more focus on that and the suicide. Saying I'm attracted too is just bringing the spotlight on yourself. This aint Spartacus where a buncha "straight" dudes were gonna come out online one after the other.

COOL RUNNINGS?!?!?!

I know him from New York Undercover first and foremost.
I'm more insulted by them putting in Empire instead of NY Undercover. That show is the reason why his name even ring bells for there to be a thread.

Last edited:
I saw that story last week. The kid ain't kill himself because he was bullied, he did it cuz his partner who he was abusing finally left him...

This fool Yoba just wants attention or wanted to get ahead of being inevitably outed. All of it is disgusting tho.

:smh:

this reminds me of that 1 DJ from hot 97 who got exposed for getting dome from a transgender... he was like ya i dont care though but folks were saying he got a problem :lol:

So I guess he will be the spokesman for this like Terry Crews all of a sudden became the spokesman for Anti-Toxic Masculinity after those Hollywood dudes were doing coke and taking turns grabbing his nuts. (And him doing nothing about it).

He was on literally every episode the first season :lol:
I stopped watching when Chris Rock was
Some kingpin in jail
On like the 2nd episode of the second season

Oh I'm trippin. I just googled that **** and he was some type of executive. Forgot all about him.

Wasn't NY Undercover supposed to be back by now?

And on that vid, never understand how ppl allow themselves to be heckled...either bust a move or just dip, aint bout to be on the sidewalk answering ppl questions or defending myself for IG

Wasn't NY Undercover supposed to be back by now?

And on that vid, never understand how ppl allow themselves to be heckled...either bust a move or just dip, aint bout to be on the sidewalk answering ppl questions or defending myself for IG

The cat that committed suicide had some serious mental issues. Being heckled on IG was one of many catalysts.

So I guess he will be the spokesman for this like Terry Crews all of a sudden became the spokesman for Anti-Toxic Masculinity after those Hollywood dudes were doing coke and taking turns grabbing his nuts. (And him doing nothing about it).

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Terry Crews stays doing extra, taking his shirt off anytime and anywhere (essentially green-lighting those Hollywood cats who are predominantly sweet) although he has eased off since he started his anti-toxic masculinity movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom