Ya'll tryna play fitty'?

Fifty is like a mandatory game here but every time I leave Baltimore and I'm about to hoop and I ask a group of people if they're tryna play fifty everyone gives me a 'what the hell?' raised eyebrow, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson style. Then we play 21. Even if I go to Ocean City (3hrs away from Baltimore) people still don't know what I'm talking about. Anyone out there play Fifty regularly????  Do I sound stupid? I'm just curious. Lemme know 
nerd.gif

Fifty is like a mandatory game here but every time I leave Baltimore and I'm about to hoop and I ask a group of people if they're tryna play fifty everyone gives me a 'what the hell?' raised eyebrow, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson style. Then we play 21. Even if I go to Ocean City (3hrs away from Baltimore) people still don't know what I'm talking about. Anyone out there play Fifty regularly????  Do I sound stupid? I'm just curious. Lemme know 
nerd.gif

i know exactly what you mean. only us baltimoreans call it 50, everyone else calls it 21 or jailbreak

i know exactly what you mean. only us baltimoreans call it 50, everyone else calls it 21 or jailbreak

Back
Top Bottom