Ya'll tryna play fitty'?

we play 21 twice just to make sure the first win isnt a fluke. Should we call it 42?

we play 21 twice just to make sure the first win isnt a fluke. Should we call it 42?

we either play

21 with free throws 1's and 2's

or

32 check up 2's and 3's

chicago btw
pimp.gif

we either play

21 with free throws 1's and 2's

or

32 check up 2's and 3's

chicago btw
pimp.gif

let me explain it for yall fools

it's like 21, except instead of playing by 1's and 2's each basket is worth 5 points, regardless of where you make it from.

the first person to hit from line gets 10 points though, each point from line made after that is only 5.

if you make 3 from the line in a row, 3d is called - meaning that you made 3 freebies and know someone will guard you as you attempt to score again.

when you reach 50 you break ice - meaning you shoot from even further out. once you make that shot you eliminate other players one by one by either making it or taking it

any questions?

it's like 21, except instead of playing by 1's and 2's each basket is worth 5 points, regardless of where you make it from.

the first person to hit from line gets 10 points though, each point from line made after that is only 5.

if you make 3 from the line in a row, 3d is called - meaning that you made 3 freebies and know someone will guard you as you attempt to score again.

when you reach 50 you break ice - meaning you shoot from even further out. once you make that shot you eliminate other players one by one by either making it or taking it

any questions?

Originally Posted by rocman23

any questions?
you gotta eliminate people now??? sounds like this damn game takes way too long

any questions?

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

any questions?

real talk, sounds like a game on the monkey bars, we off that

any questions?

Originally Posted by prymone

any questions?

He had it right. It does take pretty long depending on the amount of people playing. Whenever it gets past 5 people or so I just call it a game and start up a 3on3. 
I see some of you guys are lost 
laugh.gif

Its cool, maybe you guys should try it one day, you might have some fun with it. 

Originally Posted by prymone

any questions?

He had it right. It does take pretty long depending on the amount of people playing. Whenever it gets past 5 people or so I just call it a game and start up a 3on3. 
I see some of you guys are lost 
laugh.gif

Its cool, maybe you guys should try it one day, you might have some fun with it. 

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Its something like that, sounds like a spin-off of 50. 
Not gonna lie I'm almost shocked at how many people don't know what 50 is. If you don't know what 50 is around here, you're gonna learn real fast. I didn't even know it wasn't like a nationwide game until about 3 years ago 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom