Ya'll tryna play fitty'?

I thought this was gonna be about the rapper doing some crazy **+
ohwell.gif

As official OP I'm about to give ya'll the rundown 
laugh.gif

Every player starts at 0 (obviously)

To start the game someone breaks (takes a free throw).

Whoever makes the first free throw gets 10 points. Every free throw after that is 5. If the person at the line hits 3 in a row, someone can call 3-D and challenge the shooter to a mini 1-on-1. 

When the shooter misses whoever grabs the boards is free to shoot from anywhere on the court, no matter where it is, it counts as 5. 

Once someone reaches 50, its time to break ice. (instead of shooting free throws, you shoot a 3)

Once you hit the three you're free to check up anyone you want. If they cross free throw line you can drive, if they stay behind it you gotta jack the 3. Once there are only 2 remaining players, player with ball can drive at will. Last person standing wins. 
smokin.gif

Taps: 2 hand takes points, one hand and dunk taps eliminates player (I haven't played this in years, makes game too easy)

A lot of people do play big boy line too, which just means instead of shooting free throws, you shoot 3's, and instead of breaking ice at the 3-pt line, its at halfcourt (or right in front of it)

As official OP I'm about to give ya'll the rundown 
laugh.gif

Every player starts at 0 (obviously)

To start the game someone breaks (takes a free throw).

Whoever makes the first free throw gets 10 points. Every free throw after that is 5. If the person at the line hits 3 in a row, someone can call 3-D and challenge the shooter to a mini 1-on-1. 

When the shooter misses whoever grabs the boards is free to shoot from anywhere on the court, no matter where it is, it counts as 5. 

Once someone reaches 50, its time to break ice. (instead of shooting free throws, you shoot a 3)

Once you hit the three you're free to check up anyone you want. If they cross free throw line you can drive, if they stay behind it you gotta jack the 3. Once there are only 2 remaining players, player with ball can drive at will. Last person standing wins. 
smokin.gif

Taps: 2 hand takes points, one hand and dunk taps eliminates player (I haven't played this in years, makes game too easy)

A lot of people do play big boy line too, which just means instead of shooting free throws, you shoot 3's, and instead of breaking ice at the 3-pt line, its at halfcourt (or right in front of it)

lol @ playing only dunk tip-backs count. Usually we'd count any 1-hand tip-backs. Most people would barely even leave the ground though.
laugh.gif

lol @ playing only dunk tip-backs count. Usually we'd count any 1-hand tip-backs. Most people would barely even leave the ground though.
laugh.gif

We played 'taps' too... (when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero)

I've played 21 like this...fun, but can get annoying super quick.

We played 'taps' too... (when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero)

I've played 21 like this...fun, but can get annoying super quick.

when i play 21 you have to make a 3 to seal that 21 or you go back to 15..

so if youre playing to 50 do you go back to like 35?

dammmmmmnnnn hahahahhahahaha loooolllllzzzzzzzz

when i play 21 you have to make a 3 to seal that 21 or you go back to 15..

so if youre playing to 50 do you go back to like 35?

dammmmmmnnnn hahahahhahahaha loooolllllzzzzzzzz

First time hearing about 50.
It was always 33 with the crew (plus taps and all that other ++$+) and if your squad lost you'd catch it.
*Sidenote*
Yo remember those ill basketballs they used to sell at Pizza Hut (the black ones with all the designs and ++$+ on them)?Them @$+*% were like a staple at our courts.

First time hearing about 50.
It was always 33 with the crew (plus taps and all that other ++$+) and if your squad lost you'd catch it.
*Sidenote*
Yo remember those ill basketballs they used to sell at Pizza Hut (the black ones with all the designs and ++$+ on them)?Them @$+*% were like a staple at our courts.

Back
Top Bottom