Ya'll tryna play fitty'?

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by RavageBX

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.

Don't know if this is an universal rule but when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. You right, players get a donut for that. Damn this is making me wanna play lol. Gotta hit the courts a few times this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by RavageBX

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.

Don't know if this is an universal rule but when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. You right, players get a donut for that. Damn this is making me wanna play lol. Gotta hit the courts a few times this summer
pimp.gif

Here in Baltimore, we grew up playin' 50...

I dont even think I played my first game of 21 until I was about 18...

We played 'taps' too... (when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero)

And if we were bored enough, we played "Westside 50"... Where you had to score 100 before you break ice...
laugh.gif

"King of the Court" >>>> *

Here in Baltimore, we grew up playin' 50...

I dont even think I played my first game of 21 until I was about 18...

We played 'taps' too... (when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero)

And if we were bored enough, we played "Westside 50"... Where you had to score 100 before you break ice...
laugh.gif

"King of the Court" >>>> *

Fifty in here in Minneapolis is as a shooting game and is as follows:

It is played in rounds, each person takes 10 total shots a round and they move around the court and then come back. right baseline, right key, free throw, left key, left baseline.

each shot is 2 points...then on the last shot (10th shot from the right baseline) can be shot from the 3-pt line and is worth 4 pts. first one to fifty on their round wins. so since It's played in rounds, if multiple ppl get 50 in the same round, there is a one round tiebreaker.

Fifty in here in Minneapolis is as a shooting game and is as follows:

It is played in rounds, each person takes 10 total shots a round and they move around the court and then come back. right baseline, right key, free throw, left key, left baseline.

each shot is 2 points...then on the last shot (10th shot from the right baseline) can be shot from the 3-pt line and is worth 4 pts. first one to fifty on their round wins. so since It's played in rounds, if multiple ppl get 50 in the same round, there is a one round tiebreaker.

i remember one time i went to a rec center out in bk and dude was like " lets get a game of 50". i was like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we play 21 uptown then everyone hit me right back with the 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. all i could do was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember one time i went to a rec center out in bk and dude was like " lets get a game of 50". i was like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we play 21 uptown then everyone hit me right back with the 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. all i could do was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take backs behind 3 point line.
tips except for free throws
if you have 12+ pts and get tipped you go back to 11 pts.  if you get tipped at 11 or less you go to 0.
3 tips your out
free throws are at the 3 pt line.
3 a move on free throws (1 point each)
first free throw is 2 points

Take backs behind 3 point line.
tips except for free throws
if you have 12+ pts and get tipped you go back to 11 pts.  if you get tipped at 11 or less you go to 0.
3 tips your out
free throws are at the 3 pt line.
3 a move on free throws (1 point each)
first free throw is 2 points

In Montgomery County we only play 21, but that is only when there is an uneven number of people trying to play.
laugh.gif
 at butt on the pole, which is kind of ghey if you really think about it.

In Montgomery County we only play 21, but that is only when there is an uneven number of people trying to play.
laugh.gif
 at butt on the pole, which is kind of ghey if you really think about it.

Me and my boys play 21. Every shot counts as 1 point. Shoot from the 3-point line (first person to make it does get 2 points) and no fouls are to be called. You have to clear everything. We play a few games for Gatorade, lunch, or money or whatever. Gets real intense

EDIT: I am in Cali.  And this is just me n my boys take on 21.  Otherwise, 21 is just as most others have said, with or without tips.

Me and my boys play 21. Every shot counts as 1 point. Shoot from the 3-point line (first person to make it does get 2 points) and no fouls are to be called. You have to clear everything. We play a few games for Gatorade, lunch, or money or whatever. Gets real intense

EDIT: I am in Cali.  And this is just me n my boys take on 21.  Otherwise, 21 is just as most others have said, with or without tips.

Back
Top Bottom