Yankee owner George Steinbrenner suffers from massive heart attack -Update- Dies at age 80

Crazy
tired.gif

R.I.P

Its offical, R.i.p to the boss! you made it great to be a yankee fan, you made winning a priority, and i thank you for that!

Its offical, R.i.p to the boss! you made it great to be a yankee fan, you made winning a priority, and i thank you for that!

link

George Steinbrenner died Tuesday morning, a person close to the longtime New York Yankees owner told The Associated Press.

WABC-TV in New York reported that Steinbrenner, the Yankees' owner since 1973, suffered a massive heart attack.

mlb_a_steinbrenner2_65.jpg

Steinbrenner

According to reports, Steinbrenner, who celebrated his 80th birthday on July 4, was taken to a Tampa hospital after emergency crews responded to his home Monday night.

Steinbrenner gave his sons, Hal and Hank, day-to-day control of the team in late 2007.

He told The Associated Press last week that he was "feeling good" after spending a couple hours in his office at the Yankees' spring training complex.

Under his ownership, the Yankees have won seven AL pennants and seven World Series titles.

link

George Steinbrenner died Tuesday morning, a person close to the longtime New York Yankees owner told The Associated Press.

WABC-TV in New York reported that Steinbrenner, the Yankees' owner since 1973, suffered a massive heart attack.

mlb_a_steinbrenner2_65.jpg

Steinbrenner

According to reports, Steinbrenner, who celebrated his 80th birthday on July 4, was taken to a Tampa hospital after emergency crews responded to his home Monday night.

Steinbrenner gave his sons, Hal and Hank, day-to-day control of the team in late 2007.

He told The Associated Press last week that he was "feeling good" after spending a couple hours in his office at the Yankees' spring training complex.

Under his ownership, the Yankees have won seven AL pennants and seven World Series titles.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

it im the yankee players and giradi i dont play in the all star game

disagree...if I'm the yanks and girardi you win that $%@% by a longshot for him

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

it im the yankee players and giradi i dont play in the all star game

disagree...if I'm the yanks and girardi you win that $%@% by a longshot for him

Back
Top Bottom