Yankee owner George Steinbrenner suffers from massive heart attack -Update- Dies at age 80

RIP to the Boss.

EVERY sports franchise owner should have the same drive to want to win like Steinbrenner did.

Greatest owner in all of sports history.

frown.gif

RIP to the Boss.

EVERY sports franchise owner should have the same drive to want to win like Steinbrenner did.

Greatest owner in all of sports history.

frown.gif

Cant believe he didnt make it. He was just in his office at the spring training complex on his birthday July 4th, and said he felt great.

As much hate was out there towards him, he was an owner that won in NY for many many years. RIP Mr. Steinbrenner!

Cant believe he didnt make it. He was just in his office at the spring training complex on his birthday July 4th, and said he felt great.

As much hate was out there towards him, he was an owner that won in NY for many many years. RIP Mr. Steinbrenner!

R.I.P.

no real love for the yankees, obviously...but with no salary cap, that's the type of owner you want. one that owns the team to win

R.I.P.

no real love for the yankees, obviously...but with no salary cap, that's the type of owner you want. one that owns the team to win

R.I.P to The Boss .........

i'm in shock right now. knew it would happen just didn't think this soon. we lost 2 greats this week ..........

R.I.P to The Boss .........

i'm in shock right now. knew it would happen just didn't think this soon. we lost 2 greats this week ..........

Back
Top Bottom