Yankee owner George Steinbrenner suffers from massive heart attack -Update- Dies at age 80

RIP. Thx for the memories and entertainment.

If only more sports owners had the same drive and commitment that you had towards winning.

RIP. Thx for the memories and entertainment.

If only more sports owners had the same drive and commitment that you had towards winning.

eek.gif
R.I.P.

Damn
frown.gif
. I was shocked when I heard the news. He is one of if not the greatest owner in sports. There will never be another owner like him. He did whatever it took for the Yankees to win. He is the reason why the Yankees are one of the greatest franchises in sports. RIP

Damn
frown.gif
. I was shocked when I heard the news. He is one of if not the greatest owner in sports. There will never be another owner like him. He did whatever it took for the Yankees to win. He is the reason why the Yankees are one of the greatest franchises in sports. RIP

R.I.P. to George Steinbrenner. By far the greatest owner in the history of professional sports.

A sad day for Yankee fans, and the rest of baseball.

Found this on the NYYFan forums.
bossstorm.jpg

R.I.P. to George Steinbrenner. By far the greatest owner in the history of professional sports.

A sad day for Yankee fans, and the rest of baseball.

Found this on the NYYFan forums.
bossstorm.jpg

R.I.P.

Much, MUCH respect to the way he ran his team.

An owner that I would have loved to have running my team.

tired.gif

R.I.P.

Much, MUCH respect to the way he ran his team.

An owner that I would have loved to have running my team.

tired.gif

The patriarch of the greatest baseball team, the model of passion and commitment to greatness.

Rest in peace.

The patriarch of the greatest baseball team, the model of passion and commitment to greatness.

Rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom