Yankees Reportedly Have Discussed Manny Ramirez

i always said manny would be a yankee one day .

manny back home to finish out his career would be
pimp.gif

sorry to those who disagree but washington heights # 1 prospect ever would be a king over there, trust ......

what i'd be more interested in is if he'd " clean up " , as far as his look, to be a yankee

i always said manny would be a yankee one day .

manny back home to finish out his career would be
pimp.gif

sorry to those who disagree but washington heights # 1 prospect ever would be a king over there, trust ......

what i'd be more interested in is if he'd " clean up " , as far as his look, to be a yankee

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yankees are done. They had a nice run for a decade there.
Let's see how many Yankee fans bail on 'em once they realize this. 
You must be ******ed.
most likely

I learned from Yankee fans.

Seriously though. They are done. The decline has begun.
pimp.gif

Cashman will be exposed.
pimp.gif

Yankee fans will be exposed.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yankees are done. They had a nice run for a decade there.
Let's see how many Yankee fans bail on 'em once they realize this. 
You must be ******ed.
most likely

I learned from Yankee fans.

Seriously though. They are done. The decline has begun.
pimp.gif

Cashman will be exposed.
pimp.gif

Yankee fans will be exposed.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ we've been hearing it for a while buddy, keep it comin' and we will just take of business as usual.

^ we've been hearing it for a while buddy, keep it comin' and we will just take of business as usual.

We missed the playoff, and that was supposed to be the sign that we were finished.. We followed it up with a World Series, then followed by a trip to the ALCS..

Have the Yankees miss the playoffs 2 years in a row before we call it a decline..

We missed the playoff, and that was supposed to be the sign that we were finished.. We followed it up with a World Series, then followed by a trip to the ALCS..

Have the Yankees miss the playoffs 2 years in a row before we call it a decline..

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

aint manny from the bronx anyway? bring that him back home
If Manny is willing to sit and not play much then fine.

or if Posada is willing to sit the bench.

But both of those scenarios seem unlikely..

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

aint manny from the bronx anyway? bring that him back home
If Manny is willing to sit and not play much then fine.

or if Posada is willing to sit the bench.

But both of those scenarios seem unlikely..

ive watched him with the redsox when he was still capable of playing the field, then dodgers which well a failure in my opinion except that traded year. i think he will be serviceable as a pinch hitter or DH couple of times a week, i respect his bat but thats about it. if he does go to the yanks, does that mean hes dreads gotta go?

ive watched him with the redsox when he was still capable of playing the field, then dodgers which well a failure in my opinion except that traded year. i think he will be serviceable as a pinch hitter or DH couple of times a week, i respect his bat but thats about it. if he does go to the yanks, does that mean hes dreads gotta go?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Making the playoffs don't mean #++$ when your payroll is that high. Not making the playoffs wouldn''t be a decline. It'd be a collapse. I said decline.
The world series in '09 was the last hurrah. Bought and paid for in true modern Yankee fashion.

Yankees fans sense the imminent decline.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Making the playoffs don't mean #++$ when your payroll is that high. Not making the playoffs wouldn''t be a decline. It'd be a collapse. I said decline.
The world series in '09 was the last hurrah. Bought and paid for in true modern Yankee fashion.

Yankees fans sense the imminent decline.
pimp.gif

I bet 29 other teams have at least discussed it too... Who cares?

I bet 29 other teams have at least discussed it too... Who cares?

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

Back
Top Bottom