Yankees Reportedly Have Discussed Manny Ramirez

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Essential1

We missed the playoff, and that was supposed to be the sign that we were finished.. We followed it up with a World Series, then followed by a trip to the ALCS..

Have the Yankees miss the playoffs 2 years in a row before we call it a decline..

Making the playoffs don't mean #++$ when your payroll is that high. Not making the playoffs wouldn''t be a decline. It'd be a collapse. I said decline.
The world series in '09 was the last hurrah. Bought and paid for in true modern Yankee fashion.

Yankees fans sense the imminent decline.
pimp.gif

just out of curiosity, what fan are you?

that buying championships talk is old and tired

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Essential1

We missed the playoff, and that was supposed to be the sign that we were finished.. We followed it up with a World Series, then followed by a trip to the ALCS..

Have the Yankees miss the playoffs 2 years in a row before we call it a decline..

Making the playoffs don't mean #++$ when your payroll is that high. Not making the playoffs wouldn''t be a decline. It'd be a collapse. I said decline.
The world series in '09 was the last hurrah. Bought and paid for in true modern Yankee fashion.

Yankees fans sense the imminent decline.
pimp.gif

just out of curiosity, what fan are you?

that buying championships talk is old and tired

i dont pay attention to all the yanks are done talk . all good things come to an end, when they go through their lean years i'll just deal with it like i did before. but for now i'll enjoy our run and all the hate that comes with it. salty fans is what makes us the best
pimp.gif

i dont pay attention to all the yanks are done talk . all good things come to an end, when they go through their lean years i'll just deal with it like i did before. but for now i'll enjoy our run and all the hate that comes with it. salty fans is what makes us the best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

Or even an MLB offseason thread...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

Or even an MLB offseason thread...

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

You're not the type of Yankee fan I like to hate on.
Please don't post stuff like that anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

You're not the type of Yankee fan I like to hate on.
Please don't post stuff like that anymore.
laugh.gif

i remember manny when he was killing everything in HS . i played for dewitt clinton and i was on the jv team and he was a senior in george washington hs . i seen him play once after hearing about this dude everywhere. the time i seen him play he was playing against kennedy hs and he hit the longest loudest hr i ever seen hit, even the ump was amazed, he hit on the terrace in dead cf , some people say well over 480 ft, absolute bomb.

poh9i.jpg

best i could do to show how far, the terrace is like 4 stories high.

i remember when he got signed it was on the 6 o'clock news and his first game at yankee stadium he hit 2 hr's off melido perez

whats my point with all this ? it's only right to me that he finishes his career at home. i'd love to see him hit for the yanks, always been a fan of his . even though he might be done at this point, i still think he could help out and bring a couple laughs to the yanks .....

i remember manny when he was killing everything in HS . i played for dewitt clinton and i was on the jv team and he was a senior in george washington hs . i seen him play once after hearing about this dude everywhere. the time i seen him play he was playing against kennedy hs and he hit the longest loudest hr i ever seen hit, even the ump was amazed, he hit on the terrace in dead cf , some people say well over 480 ft, absolute bomb.

poh9i.jpg

best i could do to show how far, the terrace is like 4 stories high.

i remember when he got signed it was on the 6 o'clock news and his first game at yankee stadium he hit 2 hr's off melido perez

whats my point with all this ? it's only right to me that he finishes his career at home. i'd love to see him hit for the yanks, always been a fan of his . even though he might be done at this point, i still think he could help out and bring a couple laughs to the yanks .....

the funny thing is the yanks still have a good team...arod, cano, tex, cc, mo. you've got your stars. you've got players to compliment them. you don't need a team chock full with allstars 1-9 to win. they'll be fine. not saying world series fine...but still competitive and who knows, teams win with less all the time.

the funny thing is the yanks still have a good team...arod, cano, tex, cc, mo. you've got your stars. you've got players to compliment them. you don't need a team chock full with allstars 1-9 to win. they'll be fine. not saying world series fine...but still competitive and who knows, teams win with less all the time.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
he's gonna come out and say the yankees were his favorite team as a kid

NEVER! It was always the Mets.
I don't dislike the Yankees as much as I dislike their fans really. Idk, an irritating bunch.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
he's gonna come out and say the yankees were his favorite team as a kid

NEVER! It was always the Mets.
I don't dislike the Yankees as much as I dislike their fans really. Idk, an irritating bunch.

DeadsetAce wrote:
the funny thing is the yanks always have good team...arod, cano, tex, cc, mo, jeter, curtis, andy, swisher, and your awesome fans. you've got your stars. you've got players to compliment them. you have a team chock full with allstars 1-9 to win. they'll be fine. im saying world series fine...your always competitive and who knows, you'll probably dominate my team this year.

Thank You RED SOX fan. That was very generous of you.
wink.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:
the funny thing is the yanks always have good team...arod, cano, tex, cc, mo, jeter, curtis, andy, swisher, and your awesome fans. you've got your stars. you've got players to compliment them. you have a team chock full with allstars 1-9 to win. they'll be fine. im saying world series fine...your always competitive and who knows, you'll probably dominate my team this year.

Thank You RED SOX fan. That was very generous of you.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom